Volcanic Medicinal Water Cusco
Medicinal Volcanic Water in Cusco or Volcanic Water Purge
Volcanic Water Cusco
This famous volcanic water is sacred, it comes from the heart of the Pachamama to help you. The medicinal volcanic water from a hidden volcano located located at 4 Cusco. This water is very pure, it is 100% organic, it is not equal to drinking water; nor to the mineral water that is treated and disinfected with chemicals for human consumption. We use the volcanic water to detoxify our immune system in general, and prior to our Ayahuasca and Wachuma (San Pedro) Rituals. The benefits of this volcanic water are countless, it cleans the entire intestinal tract and especially the colon, (the process lasts 1 to 2 hours; then you can do your activities without any problem). It is a deep detoxification of the digestive system that eliminates harmful chemicals from the body. It also purifies the kidneys and infections of the urinary system, cleanses the esophagus: bile and fights gastritis, eliminating toxins and germs through the anal, urinary and sometimes oral routes. It is a physical preparation before the ceremony of Ayahuasca or San Pedro.
Curative Purpose Of Medicinal Water
The medicinal volcanic water has innumerable healing properties. Through the detoxification of stem cells, assessments and local scientific studies have been made. The main objective is to wash the stomach, you consume insecticides, pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, etc. Even though you have the organic seal, even when you eat a lot of food, you go to a state of fermentation., your body turns it into alcohol and where it is the diet of alcohol and avoid chemicals?. For this reason, this water is very important and a prerequisite before the withdrawal of Ayahuasca and San Pedro. This water was used by the Incas from ancestral generations to the present day.
Reference Volcanic Water: http://perunoticias.net/aguas-medicinales-de-san-pedro
Properties of the volcanic mineral water of Maracani:
Its taste is slightly salty due to the minerals it contains, but it is pleasant and it has no odour that would provoke any adverse reaction to drinking it. On the contrary, it encourages drinking similar to an herbal tea. In its natural state, it has a yellowish color due to the mineral content. This is described in the chemical analysis that can be viewed via the following link: http://sanpedroperu.blogspot.pe
Notes Medicinal Volcanic Water:
- The water has a high content of mineral salts, as it is a natural mineral water. Due to its high iron content, the water is ferruginous (yellowish).
- Sulfates above 750 mg/L have a laxative effect.
- Excessive drinking of this water could produce harmful effects.
Physiological pathways of consumed water:
- The digestive route: through the mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, until it is evacuated in stool.
- The urinary tract: through the kidneys and ureters, prostate, bladder until expulsion via urine.
Can assist to alleviate: ulcers, gastritis, hepatitis, kidney stones, hangover symptoms and also promote oral hygiene
Symptoms experienced as a result of the detoxification process:
Headache, weakness, stomach pain, vomiting, low blood pressure (hypotension), dizziness or fainting, chills. These are common symptoms and are no cause for alarm. Your body will quickly normalize.
- When consuming this volcanic medicinal water, the first effects usually occur within 45 minutes.
- Those purging for the first time feel effects with about eight cups.
Precautions Volcanic Water Peru:
- Use caution if under the influence of alcohol, as drinking this medicinal water lowers blood pressure.
- Breastfeeding mothers: it is not advisable to drink this volcanic water during breastfeeding.
- Children nine years and older can try taking up to three glasses of volcanic medicinal water.
- People who have had surgery less than six months prior, especially intestinal surgery, should not engage in this purging process.
- People with serious illnesses such as epilepsy cannot be purged, nor can pregnant women.
Indications Volcanic Water Cusco:
Indications for consuming the medicinal water, considering that effectiveness of the treatment depends on compliance with the following:
- Individuals who have had recent surgery should consult their doctor or visit the district medical post for examination.
- It is necessary to fast for 4 hours prior to consuming the water.
- It is best to consume the water in the morning or during the day.
- Wear warm clothes, as drinking this water generally lowers blood pressure which can cause chills.
- Consume the water from a clean glass.
- Consume the prescribed amount as efficiently as you can for highest effectiveness.
- After drinking the first glass of water, take two to five minutes between each feeding and keep moving: going up and down steps, jumping and running, stomach movements and massages to help break down the stool in the system digestive.
- It is suggestable to drink 6 to 8 glasses , after the third or fourth glass you will evacuate. After you have to keep drinking drink water, the cleaner the better for the process.
Additional Information Volcanic Water in Cusco
Volcanic medicinal waters of Quinsachata can be found in the southern valley of Cusco in the district of San Pedro; in the Maracani neighborhood, 1 kilometer from the Plaza de Armas (Main Square). Here, they receive many Peruvians daily, as well as foreign visitors from all over the world; attracted by the healing properties and great medicinal importance of the water. This volcano water is protected by the mountains and by the municipality which represents the people. Many come here to spend a healing weekend soothing aches and alleviating discomfort through the purging process, and taking advantage of the pools for medicinal baths. Volcanic medicinal water contains high amounts of sulfates and has a somewhat metallic taste. It is yellowish in colour as it is highly mineralized. The volcano water contains many healthy substances and healing properties to purify the body and eliminate toxins. This medicine heals diseases of the immune system.
Important to know, who should not take the volcanic water
It is essential to know that this water is not suitable for drinking by children under the age of five, because of its high sulfate content, which could be harmful to their digestive system. Drinking this water helps purify the layers of the stomach, thereby detoxifying the entire body. In San Pedro, not only are there aqueducts by which to drink this medicinal water; but there are also pools that help to strengthen your whole body. There you can submerge your head and soothe your eyes. In order to feel the fullest effects of the volcanic medicinal water. It is important to drink it many times, to have faith and to believe in its healing virtues. Over time you will feel the results of this water on your immune system. The properties of the Quinsachata mineral water were studied by the municipality of Cusco; which concluded that volcanic medicinal water is suitable for human use. It continues to benefit a large number of people and attracts many foreigners worldwide for its healing properties.
Note: If you are taking Ayahuasca or Wachuma, you will not pay for the volcanic water service, as it is included in the package we offer. If you prefer to drink it in your hotel room, you will be required to pay US $20.00 for the private service.
Volcanic Medicinal Water 1 to 2 hours, in the temple of retreats near Plaza de Armas, Cusco, 3rd floor.
Volcanic Medicinal Mineral Water, 1 to 2 hours, at your hotel in Cusco, includes a specialized assistant for taking the water.
Volcanic Medicinal Mineral Water, 1 to 2 hours, outside Cusco (Machupicchu, Urbamba). Includes specialized assistant for taking the water.
Volcanic Medicinal Water, Internal Cleansing of the Body Total Detox with Mineral Water Cleansing with Volcanic Water. Medicinal water cleanses the body and blood.