Ayahuasca Retreat 5, 7 and 9 Days, Visit to the Archaeological Center of Machupicchu, City tour, Sacred Valley and South Valley
At the suggestion of several clients, expand this complete service for those who want convenient in the Ayahuasca and Wachuma (San Pedro) retreats with or without the 5 Andean techniques. We include tours to Machupicchu and the different archaeological centers of Cusco, such as: Pisac, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Chincheros, Maras, Moray, Tipon, Piquillacta, Andahuaylias, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay; depending on the type of service they choose. The purpose of the offer is to simplify and do not worry about anything looking for hotels, food and know the only cost to pay during your visit to Cusco and how much you would spend in general. We include pick up at the airport and return to the airport. In the itinerary we detail the entire program. If you want to stay more days with your family or friends in our center you can request it, without any problem.
If it is possible to bring an electrocardiogram exam to know the state of your heart, it would help to know your state of health, for the taking of Ayahuasca. If you have experience with Ayahuasca or similar plants, a medical examination is not necessary as long as there is no risk, read more information here Ayahuasca contraindications.
Having made your personal diet at least 3 days before (no sex, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, medicines and eating as organic, natural as possible). On the day the retreat begins, he will come to the office fasting at 9am; you will drink the volcanic medicinal water (to detoxify your immune system in general). The purge time is 1 to 2 hours maximum.
Which includes in all rituals and services
- Volcanic Medicinal Water.- Purgative composed of different natural minerals that detoxifies the immune system in general.
- Reading with Coca leaves.- An oracle, guide, and prediction of the future. Reading allows us a diagnosis and personal orientation
- Energetic Cleaning.- opening of chakras, liberation of spirit, purification, cleaning of negative energies karma vibrations of spiritual sensations
- Retreat of HUACHUMA.- Personal process of internal and external reflection and self-healing. Spiritual connection, psycho-emotional opening, awakens consciousness and love.
- AYAHUASCA Retreat: helps to heal your traumas, depression, transforms your heart and conscience. Purifies the blood, deep spiritual, psychological and physical cleansing.
- Pachamama Ceremony.- Spiritual connection: health, love, work, family. We pray, ask and give thanks for everything we desire.
- Flowering Bath.- Activate life, channel and charge spiritual cosmic energy, universal flowering connection. It attracts magic, positive vibration and power.
- All expenses to Machupicchu, mobility or taxi from the retreat center to Ollantaytambo round trip, entrance ticket to Machupicchu train tickets Ollantaytambo - Machupicchuchu round trip, bus from Aguas Calientes to the archaeological center Machupicchu round trip + guide of tourism.
- Taxi from the retreat center to Cusco round trip, tourist ticket to enter the archaeological centers Super Valle Vip, Valle Sur, and City Tours professional tour guide.
- Daily departures 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. The Ayahuasca retreat is available on the date you choose or schedule.
- Pick up from the shamanic center or airport, round trip mobility from Cusco to the CAISAE Retreat Temple, It has WI-FI (South Sacred Valley Patapata).
- Lodging at the retreat center for 5, 7 or 9 days. Includes food with a special diet throughout the retreat + an Inca Massage in 7 and 9 days.
- Different elements used in the different ceremonies, offices or offerings throughout the healing retreat, referring to the 5 Andean techniques.
- Spirit guides, speak Quechua, Spanish and English for and during the entire Ayahuasca ritual.
- We allow you to take photos in the different sessions without interruptions.
- The entire Ayahuasca and San Pedro retreat is carried out by different specialized native Shamans. Queros and Ausangate, Shipibo or Machiguenga.
- Meetings, group or individual consultation (interpretation of visions with the Shaman to share their experiences).
- The maximum group 6 participants; if it exceeds 6 participants
Detailed itinerary of all your retreat, according to reserved days:
First day, initiation of Ayahuasca.- Today you will be fasting, you can only drink water. We will pick you up at 9:00 a.m. to go to our Retreat Temple located in Patapata, in the South Valley. Upon arrival, you will settle in to begin the Coca Leaf Reading ceremony. Then we will do the Energy Cleaning Ceremony. It is very important to remove negative energies before the Ayahuasca ceremonies, you will have enough time to relax, meditate or concentrate. At 6:00 pm. We begin with the first Ayahuasca Ceremony, the Master makes his prayers to ask permission from the sacred medicinal plant and all the forces of the universe so that the ceremony is in balance between you and nature. Then he will go to his room to rest.
Second day of Ayahuasca.- During the day you will be on a special diet, at 8:00 a.m. You will get up for breakfast at 9:00 a.m. You will have an orientation to share your experience with the Master, who will guide you to a clearer understanding of his visions and messages of Ayahuasca. You will have free time to take a bath, meditate, concentrate, walk by the river or others, you will only be able to drink water during the day. At 6:00 pm. He will do his second Ayahuasca ceremony to continue his healing and spiritual growth.
Third day relax.- Today you will get up very early at 3am and travel to see the archaeological center of Machupicchu. And at night you will be back to the retreat temple at approximately 9am.
Fourth day of Wachuma.- Today he is again on a special diet, he will only be able to drink water until noon, he will get up at 8:00 a.m. then you will have breakfast, then you will have enough time to clear your head and listen to music, meditate, reflect, read, enjoy the countryside, etc. At 6:00 pm. He will do the first Wachuma Ceremony with good concentration and experience.
Fifth day.- We will have an early breakfast and you will visit the Sacred Valley Vip (7am - 7pm), archaeological centers of Pisac, Ollantaytambo , Urbamba, Chincheros, Salineras and Moray guided by a professional guide. We will have lunch in Urubamba BUFET typical food and vegetarian.
If you chose 5 days, you have breakfast at the usual time, then you will have your Pachamama ceremony and Flowering Bath. At the end you can consult your doubts about medicine or others. Then we schedule to return to your hotel or airport. You can even request to advance your last 2 ceremonies or a day before so that you can take advantage of the time to buy etc. We have an office in the main square of Cusco, if you want to leave your bags while you do your personal things.
Sixth day.- Today you will be on a special diet, you will only be able to drink water until noon, you will get up at 8:00 a.m. for breakfast. Then you will receive a relaxing Inca massage, then you will have enough time to relax, walk, meditate, reflect, read, enjoy the countryside, bathe, etc. At 6:00 pm. You will do your Third Ayahuasca Ceremony with better concentration and experience, the wisdom of the sacred plant will teach you to see, to better control your visions.
Seventh day.- You will wake up early, to wash up and have breakfast, we will embark to Cusco. You will know the South Valley (8am - 1pm): Tipón, Pikillaqta and Andahuaylillas, guided by a professional guide. We will have lunch of the typical and exquisite dish Cuy al palo or chactado or fish or another Only in the Private Vip. In the afternoon we return to the Retreat Temple to rest and the group to have lunch.
If you chose 7 days, you have breakfast at the usual time, then have your Pachamama ceremony and Flowering Bath, you can consult your doubts about medicine or others and then we schedule to drop you off at your hotel or airport. Or if you have another suggestion, we are here to please you as much as possible.
Eighth day.- We wake up early to have breakfast, then we will go to Cusco from 8am to 1pm, visit the city, do the City Tour (8am - 1pm), visit the archaeological centers of Qoricancha, Saqsayhuaman, Qencco, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. Lunch will be to your liking in Cusco. We will not include lunch and dinner. You will have time to shop within the city of Cusco. The return will be at 7 pm, meeting place in the Cusco office to go to the retirement temple to sleep.
Ninth day.- You will wake up at 8:00 a.m. for breakfast. Then we will make the Offering to the Pachamama to align the energies in complete harmony with the earth. We conclude with the Flowering Bath, it serves to protect against negative energies. We end with a short conversation to share your experience, the Master will be able to guide you to a clearer understanding of his visions and messages of Ayahuasca. Then we will return to Cusco or hotel at the requested time. If you wish to spend more nights in the Retreat Temple, please request it.
Group Ayahuasca Mystic Service: all group, the visit to the archaeological centers are guided in groups and their Andean ceremonies will be in the Patapata temple. Shared duplex room with shared bathroom.
Private Ayahuasca Mystic Service: You have 2 options: I would have all the ceremonies private or have the private room with a shared bathroom, I requested heating if necessary. The tours will be group.
VIP Ayahuasca Mystic Trip: All the service is private as well as the archaeological centers and the ceremonies. They will have 1 spacious and furnished room of 45 m2, with a private bathroom inside the room with heating. Private tours, private taxi to the archaeological centers, private guide. The VIP is a cocky service without limits, he does what he likes; If you wish, you can enter or participate in group services.