Inca Mystical Marriage 2 Days
Mystic Marriage 2 days (Mystic Wedding)
The Inca Mystical Marriage In Cusco Includes:
This ancient ceremony or cult is very important because it is considered of greater representative strength than in Catholic religion and civil law; it represents powerfully the union between men and women. You will have the blessing of the 4 energetic elements of nature Water, Wind, Fire, Earth, representing the Universe and Mother Earth. The Inca Marriage is offered with intention and heart to the maximum energetic power of reality (known by many names). The Inca Mystical Marriage 2 days begins with a sacred ritual, receives the pact or power channeled through the Andean priest (Shaman); it receives through the Shaman the union, and the forces of the Pachamama will initiate the new life of the married ones. Here we include 1 ayahuasca ceremony to conscientize and purify your heart, we prepare your mind body and spirit before the Mystic marriage.
- Volcanic Purgative Water: It is a medicine used to purge, it detoxifies the body in general. Cleanses the esophagus, stomach and kidneys. Eliminates toxic chemical residues by the bucal, urinary and anal vias. It has natural minerals that your body needs.
- Coca Leaves Reading or Oracle: Spiritual communication guide or oracle, prediction. We make a personal diagnosis and counseling. It detects your problems, we advise and help to solve them along your healing process.
- Cleansing of Negative Energy: It cleans and purifies negative energies: it expels spiritual overloads, bad karma, depression, stress accumulated in your body and mind. We open your chakras, free your mind and help your being.
- Ayahuasca Ceremony (1): Divine gift, heals unknown diseases. Transforms your heart and consciousness through forgiveness. It purifies your blood, allows a deep spiritual, psychological and physical cleansing.
- Bath of Flowers for Love: Recharges spiritual cosmic energy, connects with the great spirits of the universe. Attracts energetic powers. It serves for the personal protection against negative energies.
- Inca Spiritual Wedding: It is a sacred promise/covenant with Heaven and Earth. Blesses the couple by receiving all goodness and forces of the universe. Unite the couple in body, mind and spirit so that there are no lies, envy, infidelity, misunderstanding and they always live in complete harmony and happiness for the rest of their days.
- Ceremony of Marital Well-Being: The Master Shaman will perform a blessing ceremony where the bride and groom plant a seed, it will be their fruit, represents the future of their relationship.
Itinerary of the Mystical Marriage 2 Days in Cusco:
One day before you will take the Volcanic Purgative Water. This mineral water allows to make a total cleansing or complete detoxification of the digestive system in general to eliminate the chemical toxic residues of the body. (Time: 1 to 3 hours maximum, do not consume food 4 hours before drinking the water).
Day one-.- We start very early at 7:00 am with the Reading of Coca Leaves by a Panpamisayoc Shaman, who will make a personal diagnosis also for all the remaining ceremonies. Then you will have the Negative Energy Cleansing, spiritual purification, the Shaman will clear all the bad energies, prepare your chakras so you can receive the sacred plant Ayahuasca in a clean body. Then you will drink the Ayahuasca medicine; the sacred beverage allows us to know and enter the depths of our hearts, with pure and open feelings, without evil or hatred. The ceremony lasts 8 hours.
Day two.- We will have a good breakfast, then go for an interpretation of the experience of Ayahuasca with the Shaman who will explain you about your visions and experiences. Then we continue with the Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth), we will thank for the blessing of the marriage, ask for its protection, we will pray for our lives and that we will always have food, freeing ourselves from all evil. Then we will have the most important ceremony with the Andean priest, the only Master capable of initiating the marital bond. We will begin with the prayers of the Master Shaman, who will request the Churacuy rings: they are rings of marriage bond, must be of gold and silver, both have a meaning of protection and prosperity, no matter if the ring is only bathed in these metals. We will finish with the Flowering Bath, invoking the four elements of the universe Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, with the presence of the Apus (spirits of the mountains) representing the masculine and the mother Pachamama, symbol of fertility, is the feminine. The water represents purity and fire symbolizes strength, so your union will be taken care of by the Apus (symbol of protection) and the Pachamama (symbol of prosperity and happiness) against all negativity. The Tinkay is the toast to honor the newlyweds with the Inca drink called chicha de jora, to reaffirm the pact before the eyes of the Apus and Pachamama. The lunch is an act of gratitude to the guests and to the couple themselves to continue with the ceremony, where they will serve typical food of the region.
The Mystical Marriage in Cusco Includes:
- 6 to 7 Shamans or Andean priests for the entire spiritual retreat.
- Roundtrip transportation for the couple.
- Ceremony with the Sacred Plant Ayahuasca.
- 6 different Andean ceremonies.
- Lodging for 2 days and 1 night at the Retreat Center.
- Private Transportation for the Bride and Groom.
- Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth).
- Spiritual guide or assistant, translator; They speak Spanish, Quechua and English.
- Andean instrumental music live.
- Basic video recording and photos (not professional photographer).
- Special Andean marriage ceremony.
- Typical costumes for mystic marriage. (If you wish you can bring your own clothes).
- Food for all the guests.
- Spiritual blessing of rings or Renewal of vows.
- Chicha de jora (typical Inca drink) wine, beer.
- Decoration with flowers in the retreat center.
- Experienced Spiritual Guide (plus assistant and translator), Quechua, Spanish, English speaking for and throughout your healing retreat.
- Different elements used in the offerings to the Pachamama, cleansing of negative energy and other ceremonies.
- Typical Andean dress for wedding ceremony (send your measures). If you want you can bring your own wedding outfit.
Not Included in the Mystical Marriage 2 Days in Cusco:
- Wedding rings.
- Transportation for the guests and other items not mentioned.
- Bring what you need for your marriage: toast wiski something you like to share with your guests.
Recommendations Mystical Marriage in Cusco:
- Hikking tennis shoes, extra clothing, umbrellas or poncho if on rainy season.
- Mineral water, toilet paper and hygiene items, sunblock, hat etc.
- Photographic camera; filming camera.
- Some type of fruit for the Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth).