Ayahuasca Ceremony Cusco 7 Days
Ayahuasca Healing: These are treatments performed by specialist healers of the native Amazonian tribes. The therapies consist of 9 complete techniques of purification and psychospiritual healing. The ceremonies of Ayahuasca are conducted by qualified Shaman Healers of the Peruvian Amazon. You can request one take of San Pedro instead of Ayahuasca if you wish. Each Shaman is rigorously selected for his wisdom and experience, they are the ones that guarantee treatments with optimal results. We cure different psychological traumas, low self-esteem, depression, addictions, physical illnesses among others. We, all 120 specialty Shaman masters, are at your disposal.
Bring an electrocardiogram to know the state of your heart. This medical certificate is necessary for the taking of Ayahuasca. If you have experience with Ayahuasca or similar plants, you won’t need a medical examination as long as there isn’t any risk with your heart, read more information here contraindications of Ayahuasca.
Ayahuasca and the 5 Andean Inca Techniques
Medicinal Volcanic Water: Cleansing water composed of different natural minerals that detoxifies the immune system in general. Cleanses the esophagus, stomach, intestines and makes kidneys eliminate toxic residues, which are expelled orally, urinarily and anally. You can drink the same day of your ceremony of Ayahuasca.
Coca-Leaf Reading: Used as an oracle, guidance, and to predict the future. The reading of coca leaves allows us to diagnose through your past, present and future to give a personal counseling. It is important to spot problems and deepen the knowledge of your situation to help you with the whole healing process. It is a very important addition to the ceremony of Ayahuasca.
Cleansing of negative energies: We open the chakras to free your spirit, and prepare your inside and outside before the ceremony Ayahuasca. We purify and cleanse the negative energies of karma, bad vibrations and spiritual sensations accumulated throughout the body.
Ceremonies Ayahuasca (4): The Ayahuasca helps to heal the wounds of the soul, to transform your heart and mind through forgiveness. It purifies the blood, allows a deep spiritual, psychological and physical liberation.
Offering to the Pachamama: We ask for improvement on spiritual, health, love, work and family area. We pray for life, food, well-being and for the constant generation of life. We thank for everything we have now, for the benefits received from medicine and from the forces of the universe.
Flowering Bath: It helps to activate life, channels and charges us with spiritual cosmic energy and connects us with the great spirits of the universe. It attracts magical positive vibrations, energetic powers and brings us personal protection against negative energies.
Suggestions and/or Suggestions and/or recommendations for the Ayahuasca Ceremonies Peru::
- Having done your personal diet 1 week or a minimum of 3 days before (no sex, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, medicines and eating as organic as possible). One day before the ceremony of Ayahuasca or Wachuma, you must drink the medicinal volcanic water to detoxify your immune system in general. Please come to the main office, open from 9 am to 7 pm, located on 148 Herrajes street. Avoid eating food 4 hours minimum before drinking volcanic water. Purge time is 1 to 2 hours maximum.
- Note: if you can’t drink the medicinal volcanic water the day before the first Ayahuasca ceremony or retreat, you can do it on the same day, earliest hour possible.
- You can do the 9 complete ceremonies or just the Ayahuasca ceremony plus the volcanic medicinal water and/or individually chosen Inca Technique.
Different services included:
- Daily departures 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. The retreat is available on the date you choose or schedule.
- Pick up from the shamanic center, round trip from Cusco to the CAISAE Retreat Temple (Sacred Valley South).
- Accommodation for 7 days and 6 nights (available for 1 or 2 people per room) at the Retreat Temple. Special diet.
- 04 takes of Ayahuasca and 5 Andean ceremonies. (Total 9 different techniques or ceremonies included).
- Different elements used in the ceremonies, offerings used throughout the healing retreat.
- Experienced spiritual teachers. An assistant/translator, who speaks Quechua, Spanish and English.
- We allow you to take pictures on different sessions without interruption for personal record through the assistant (optional).
- The whole retreat is carried by 4 different native Shamans of Peru. Andean: from Qeros and Ausangate; Amazonian: from the Ashaninkas, Shipibo or Machiguenga. Ayahuasca in Cusco.
- Travel or group ride by the river, the mountains and forests around the retreat center.
- 1 Inca Shamanic massage, 1 hour.
- Meetings, consultations (group or individual) and interpretation of visions with the Shaman to share your experiences.
- Andean instrumental music for spiritual relaxation and meditation at the Retreat Temple.
- Private retreat: all the ceremonies will be completely private.
- Private VIP Retreat: all ceremonies are totally private and so are the volcanic water drinking, transport and accomodation. You will have 1 spacious and fully furnished room of 50 m2 with heating, a private bathroom and hot water.
- In the case of private retreats everything is independent, nobody else will join any of the ceremonies.
- The maximum group number is 6 participants. There will be 2 Shamans to conduct the Ayahuasca ceremony in different rooms if the group exceeds 6 participants.
- We have capacity for a group of 30 people inside the 1200 m2, but we consider an extra group up to 12 participants in each of the different temples.
Itinerary of the Ayahuasca Ceremonies Peru 7 days
DAY ONE: initiation Ayahuasca Ceremonies Cusco You will be fasting, only allowed to drink water. We will pick you up at 9:00 a.m. to go to our Retreat Temple located in Patapata, in the South Valley. When you arrive at the center we will begin with the ceremony of Reading of Coca leaves. Afterwards we continue with the Ceremony of Energy Cleansing to remove negative energies which is very important before the ceremony of Ayahuasca. There will be enough time to relax, meditate or focus. At 6:00 p.m. we continue with the Ayahuasca Ceremony, the Master Shaman says his prayers to ask permission from the sacred medicinal plant and from the forces of the Universe, so the ceremony will be in balance between you and nature.
DAY TWO Ayahuasca Ceremonies: Your day begins at 8:00 a.m. First you’ll have an organic breakfast. During the day you will be only drinking water. At 9:00 a.m. you will attend an orientation to share the experiences with the Master Shaman to gain a clearer understanding of your visions and messages of Ayahuasca. You will then have free time to go for a swim in the pool, meditate, concentrate, walk along the river or do other things. At 6:00 pm. your second Ayahuasca Ceremony will take place.
DAY THREE Relaxation and meditation.: Today is the day of meditation and relaxing. You’ll have an organic breakfast at 8.am, also lunch and dinner are prepared following the plan of your organic diet. Then you will share your experience with the Master Shaman. He will guide you to a clearer understanding of the messages and visions of the Ayahuasca. You can take walks in the mountains and along the river enjoying the scenery or swim in the pool. You will have the day free to replace all energies, to listen to mantra music, meditate, paint, read, do yoga, etc.
DAY FOUR, ayahuasca ceremony: The day begins at 8:00 a.m. with an organic breakfast. During the rest of the day you can only drink water. You will have enough time to listen to music, to meditate, reflect, read, enjoy the countryside, swim in the pool etc. At 6:00 p.m. begins the third Ayahuasca Ceremony. Through good concentration and experience, the sacred plant wisdom can teach you to see and control your visions better.
DAY FIVE, massage inca: Today is another day of meditation. You will be having an organic breakfast. Lunch and dinner will also be under the organic diet. Then you will share your experiences with the Master Shaman. He will guide you to a clearer understanding of the messages and visions of the Ayahuasca and you will receive a relaxing Inca shamanic massage. You will have the day free to replace all energies, to listen to mantra music, meditate, paint, read, do yoga, etc.
DAY SIX, Ayahuasca ceremony: The morning begins at 8:00 a.m. with an organic breakfast, during the day you can have water. You will have a relaxed day and enough time to rest; listen to music, meditate, reflect, read and enjoy the countryside or the swimming pool etc. At 6:00 p.m. you will join your last Ayahuasca Ceremony with a good concentration and experience, learning more about the wisdom of the sacred plant to see and control your visions better.
DAY SEVEN, Pachamama ceremony: You wake up at 8 a.m. for breakfast. Then we will have the Ceremony of the Pachamama; we are thankful for what mother earth gives us and align our energies in complete harmony with the Earth. We conclude with the Flowering Bath, it serves for the protection from negative energies. We finish with a little conversation to share your experience, the Master Shaman may guide you to a clearer understanding of the visions and messages of Ayahuasca.
If you want to stay overnight at the Retreat Temple please request, we have furnished rooms on the 3rd level for rent.
I. ECONOMIC SERVICE. (In Cusco City downtown. Retreats Temple The Light 3rd Floor)
BASIC: 4 Ayahuasca and Volcanic Medicinal Water
BASIC: 4 Ayahuasca + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
II. INTERMEDIATE SERVICE. (At the Retreats Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
GROUP: 4 Ayahuasca and Volcanic Medicinal Water
GROUP: 4 Ayahuasca + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
III. PRIVATE SERVICE. (At the Retreats Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
PRIVATE: 4 Ayahuasca and Volcanic Medicinal Water
PRIVATE: 4 Ayahuasca + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
IV. VIP SPECIAL SERVICE. (At the Retreats Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
VIP: 4 Ayahuasca and Volcanic Medicinal Water
VIP: 4 Ayahuasca + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
Ayahuasca ceremony 1 Day – Cusco. Tupaq Inca Yupanqui, the Mystical Power of Plants.- Ayahuasca Peru. The Ayahuasca ceremony in Cusco has a transcendental importancy in Inca history. Emperor Tupaq Inca Yupanqui had great faith in the visions and believed in the divine advice he obtained through the Ayahuasca ceremony. Due to the plant’s advice he was able to conquer Ecuador, expanding the domains of his father in South America. He was a great mystical believer, confident on the mysterious power of plants. Through the Master Shamans he connected with the Ayahuasca, the Wachuma (San Pedro) and made Andean offerings to the heavenly Gods. The Ayahuasca ceremony was his guide and he found answers to his questions. He was connected with the forces of the universe and spirits, just like his father Pachacutec and his son Huayna Capac. Pachacutec was a great warrior and transforming leader of the empire. History tells that from the beginning of the war he was in great disadvantage of soldiers, in a ratio of 1 to 3, when his soldiers receded almost losing the battle against the Chancas. Pachacutec was filled with courage and knew from his Ayahuasca ceremony that he will win the war. Leading the ranks with his bright eyes full of light, he said, motivating his soldiers “I am the son of the Sun, the stones will become warriors, the energy of the Gods and the universe is in my favor”, and they won indeed. According to history, 20000 Chancas died and only 8000 Cusco soldiers, in the planes of Yawarpampa. Reference: html://tawantinsuyo-the-medicine-of-the-Incas.
Ayahuasca Ceremony in Cusco, a professional and responsible work with shamans of the jungle. Ayahuasca Ceremony in Peru, Ayahuasca ceremonies Peru Cusco.