Ayahuasca Retreat Cusco 5 days
Ayahuasca Retreat, 5 Days and 4 Nights
The Ayahuasca Ceremonies: The Ayahuasca retreat in Cusco consists of 8 Inca wisdom techniques, the Shaman calculates the exact dose of the Ayahuasca according to personal diagnosis. This medicinal therapy of the Ayahuasca retreat consists of 3 takes, they will help you to increase awareness, purify and heal your body, mind and spirit. After taking Ayahuasca there are no consequences or collateral effects, like: vomiting, hangover, dizziness, mental symptoms or physical alteration. It gives you love and with even more spiritual energy, you can carry out your activities. Our Shaman healers are professional specialists certified by the Peruvian Department of Health, in the different shamanic rituals. They were selected from different indigenous tribes throughout the Andes and the Amazon and have each their speciality.
For complete safety bring or send to Cusco a certificate, note or letter from your doctor attesting good health. It is required to take part in the Ayahuasca ceremony. Otherwise, you will have to do a medical examination in Cusco. If you have already taken Ayahuasca, the medical examination is not required as long as you do not have any heart problems or psychiatric illness. More information here Contraindications of Ayahuasca.
Ayahuasca retreats and the 5 Andean Inca Techniques
Medicinal Volcanic Water: Cleansing water composed of different natural minerals that detoxifies the immune system in general. Purifies the esophagus, stomach, intestines and makes kidneys eliminate toxic residues, which are expelled orally, urinarily and anally. You can drink it the day before or on the same day of your Ayahuasca retreat.
Coca-Leaf Reading: Used as an oracle, guidance, to predict the future. The reading of coca leaves allows us to diagnose through your past, present and future to give the best personal counseling. It is important to spot problems, deepen the knowledge of your situation to help you with the whole healing process. It is additional before an Ayahuasca ritual.
Cleansing of Negative Energies: We open the chakras to free the spirit, and prepare your inside and outside before the Ayahuasca retreat. We purify and cleanse the negative energies of karma, bad vibrations and spiritual sensations accumulated throughout the body.
AYAHUASCA SESSIONS (3): The Ayahuasca will heal the wounds of the soul and transform your heart and mind through forgiveness. It purifies the blood, allows a deep spiritual, psychological and physical liberation.
Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth): We ask for improvement on the spiritual, health, love, work and family area. We pray for life, food, well-being and for the constant generation of creation. We thank for everything we have now, for the benefits received from medicinal plants and from the forces of the universe.
Flowering Bath: It helps to activate life, channels and charges us with spiritual cosmic energy, connects us with the great spirits of the universe. It attracts magical positive vibrations and energetic powers, brings us personal protection against negative energies.
Suggestions and/or recommendations:
- We suggest that you come to the office one day prior to the retreat, from 9 am to 9 pm. The idea is to drink volcanic mineral water to detoxify your immune system, the main requirement before taking Ayahuasca. If you do not have time before, you can drink the water on the same day of the retreat (the cleansing takes 2 hours). Please avoid eating or drinking for at least 4 hours before the volcanic water intake.
- You can do the 8 complete ceremonies or just the Ayahuasca plus the volcanic medicinal water and/or individually choosen Inca Technique.
Different services included in the Ayahuasca Ritual 5 Days - Peru
- Daily departures 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. The retreat is available on the date that you choose or schedule.
- Pick up from the shamanic center, round trip from Cusco to the CAISAE Retreat Temple (Sacred Valley South).
- Accommodations for 5 days and 4 nights (available for 1 or 2 people per room) at the Retreat Temple.
- You can choose to do the 8 techniques, complete ceremonies or choose individually (optional).
- Special Diet (fruits, soups, vegetables, etc) during your entire retreat.
- 03 Ayahuasca ceremonies and 5 Andean rituals (a total of 8 different ceremonies).
- Different elements used in the ceremonies, offerings used throughout the healing retreat.
- Experienced spiritual teachers. An assistant/translator, who speaks Quechua, Spanish and English.
- We allow you to take pictures on different sessions without interruption for personal record through the helper (optional).
- The whole Ayahuasca retreat is carried by 4 different native Peruvian Shamans. Andean: from Qeros and Ausangate tribe; Amazon: from the Ashaninkas, Shipibo or Machiguenga tribes.
- Meetings, consultations (group or individual) and interpretation of visions with the Shaman to share all your experiences.
- Group ride by the river, the mountains and forests around the Retreat Temple.
- Andean instrumental music for spiritual relaxation and meditation at the Retreat Temple.
- Private retreat: only the ceremonies will be private, the rooms are standard with private bathroom, 2 beds per room, hot water and also private transportation.
- Private VIP Retreat: all ceremonies are totally private and so are the volcanic water drinking, transport and accomodation. You will have 1 spacious and fully furnished room of 50 m2, with private bathroom inside, heating and hot water.
- In the case of private retreats everything is independent, nobody else will join any of the ceremonies.
- The group number has a maximum of 6 participants. If the group exceeds 6 participants there will be 2 Shamans to conduct the Ayahuasca ceremonies in different rooms.
- We have capacity for a group of 30 people inside the 1200 m2 Retreats Temple.
Itinerary of the Ayahuasca Retreats 5 days
Eight glasses of Volcanic Medicinal Water with an intake time about 2 hours (preferable one day before doing the Ayahuasca ceremony).
First day .- Today you will be fasting, you can only drink water. We pick you up at 9 am to go to our retreat center located in Patapata in the South Valley. Upon arrival you will start with the Coca Leaves Reading ceremony. Then we will do the Energy Cleansing Ceremony. It is very important to erase negative energies before taking Ayahuasca. You will also have enough time to relax, meditate or concentrate. At 6:00 pm we continue with the Ayahuasca ceremony, the Master says his prayers to ask for permission from the sacred medicinal plant and all the forces of the universe, so the ceremony will be in balance between you and nature. Then we will take you to the room to rest.
Second day.- During the day you will be on a special diet, at 8:00 am will get ready and have an organic breakfast, at 9:00 am will have an orientation time to share your experiences with the Shaman, he will guide you to a clearer understanding of the visions and messages of the Ayahuasca. You will have free time to enjoy the pool, meditate, concentrate, walk by the river or in the woods. You can only drink water during the day. At 6:00 pm there is the second Ayahuasca retreat to have many more visions and insights.
Third day.-Today is a day for absolute meditation, get ready early and then have an organic breakfast. Lunch and dinner will also be under the organic diet. Then share your experiences with the Shaman who will guide you to a clearer understanding of the messages and visions with Ayahuasca. Hike the mountains and woods enjoying the landscape, you can also enjoy the pool. This free day is to replenish all the energies by listening to mantras, meditating, painting, reading, doing yoga, etc.
Fourth day.- Today you are back on the special diet. Get up at 8:00 am, then have an organic breakfast. You’ll have a relaxed day, enough time to listen to music, for meditation, to reflect, read, enjoy the countryside, bathing in the swimming pool, etc. At 6:00 pm there is the last Ayahuasca Retreat: through a good concentration and experience, the sacred plant wisdom can teach you to better control your visions.
Fifth day.-Get up at 8 am for breakfast. Then there is the Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth), we ask her to align our energies in complete harmony with the earth and thank her for that. We finish with the Flowering Bath which serves for protection from negative energies. Finally there will be a short conversation to share your experiences, the Master Shaman will guide you to a complete understanding of the Ayahuasca visions and messages. Then we will return to Cusco City. If you want to stay for the night at the Retreat Temple please request, we have furnished rooms in the 3rd level for rent.
I. ECONOMIC SERVICE. (In Cusco City downtown. Includes accommodations at our next door Shaman Hostel)
BASIC: 3 Ayahuasca and Volcanic Medicinal Water
BASIC: 3 Ayahuasca + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
II. INTERMEDIATE SERVICE. (At the Retreats Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
GROUP: 3 Ayahuasca and Volcanic Medicinal Water
GROUP: 3 Ayahuasca + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
III. PRIVATE SERVICE. (At the Retreats Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
PRIVATE: 3 Ayahuasca and Volcanic Medicinal Water
PRIVATE: 3 Ayahuasca + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
IV. VIP SPECIAL SERVICE. (At the Retreats Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
VIP: 3 Ayahuasca and Volcanic Medicinal Water
VIP: 3 Ayahuasca + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
The Peruvian Association of Shamans offers Ayahuasca Retreats, and guarantees professional responsibility with authentic Shamans from Iquitos, Pucallpa and the care of experienced assistants and translators. – Ayahuasca and the dream of the Inca Pachacutec “Cusi Yupanqui” .- Pachacutec “Cusi Yupanqui” was the ninth ruler, from 1438 to 1471 a.C. He transformed a simple regional kingdom in a historical empire: the Tahuantinsuyo. With his statesman’s vision and the glorious expansion of his dominions, Pachacutec was considered the most powerful leader of Inca history and called “son of the Sun”. Pachacutec, Tupac Yupanqui (his son) and Huayna Capac, his grandson, were guided by the mysterious power of the Ayahuasca for the planning, organization, control and protection of the empire, strengthening their dreams while building Machu Picchu, Sacsayhuaman and other sacred constructions. Tupac Yupanqui was the one who expanded the Tahuantinsuyo at all its borders and Huayna Capac finished part of the works in the sixteenth century. Wiracocha is the supreme god of the Tawantinsuyan mythology, is known as the God of the rods or scepters, he was the most prominent among the Inca Gods. According to the myths, he emerged from the waters.
Ayahuasca Retreats in Cusco: there are no consequences or collateral effect: vomiting, hangover, dizziness mental symptoms, Peruvian Association of Shamans.