Inka Marriage 6 Days
The Inka Marriage 6 days includes the following ceremonies
This Inca Wedding in Machupicchu-Peru is special, you will visit different archaeological centers, more details will be found in the itinerary. The Inca wedding includes 9 techniques or ancient secrets of purification. We prepare you by raising awareness of your heart through pure spirit: sacred plants such as Ayahuasca and Huachuma (San Pedro), both medicines help you to elevate the subconscious and your spirit to higher levels. The Inca marriage is a serious work of responsibility and absolute commitment. It is performed by a team of Inca descendant Shamans or Andean priests of specialty. We guarantee a professional, safe and guaranteed work. See the following Andean wedding video.
Different techniques or ancient ceremonies included:
- Volcanic Purgative Water: It is a medicine used to purge, it detoxifies the body in general. Cleanses the esophagus, stomach and kidneys. Eliminates toxic chemical residues by the buccal, urinary and anal vias. It has natural minerals that your body needs.
- Coca Leaves Reading or Oracle: Spiritual communication guide or oracle, prediction. We make a personal diagnosis and counseling. It detects your problems, we advise and help to solve them along your healing process.
- Cleansing of Negative Energy: It cleans and purifies negative energies: it expels spiritual overloads, bad karma, depression, stress accumulated in your body and mind. We open your chakras, free your mind and help your being.
- Ayahuasca Ceremony (2): Divine gift, heals unknown diseases. Transforms your heart and consciousness through forgiveness. It purifies your blood, allows a deep spiritual, psychological and physical cleansing.
- Wachuma Ceremony (1): Internal and external process of self-healing. It expands your sight, connects with nature and the universe. Psycho-emotional opening, reflection of consciousness. It makes your eyes shine with love.
- Offering to the Pachamama: We thank by offering coca leaves, we thank for all what we receive. Pray for food, life, and protection by the forces of the universe. We ask for health, love, family, work and others.
- Bath of Flowers for Love: Recharges spiritual cosmic energy, connects with the great spirits of the universe. Attracts energetic powers. It serves for the personal protection against negative energies.
- Inca Wedding: It is a sacred promise/covenant with Heaven and Earth. Blesses the couple by receiving all goodness and forces of the universe. Unite the couple in body, mind and spirit so that there are no lies, envy, infidelity, misunderstanding and they always live in complete harmony and happiness for the rest of their days.
The Inka Marriage 6 Days Includes:
- Pick up from the Hotel to the Shamanic Center: roundtrip transportation from Cusco to the CAISAE Retreat Temple.
- Accommodation for 4 days and 4 nights (bed room) at the Retreat Center.
- Four star hotel double bed in Machupicchu for 1 night and 2 days.
- Honeymoon, private guided tour to Machupicchu.
- They include entrance ticket to Machupicchu, lunches, buffet, mobility; ticket train, and bus to climb to Machupicchu. Touristic tickets to all archaeological centers without exception.
- Different elements or offices used in the offerings of Pachamama, Cleaning and other ceremonies.
- Experienced spiritual guide (plus assistant, assistant, translator) Quechua, Spanish, English for and throughout your medical retreat.
- Guided tour CITY TOURS: Quenco, Sacsayhuaman, Pucapucara and Tambomachay, round trip taxi to the retreat center.
- Guided tour SACRED VALLEY: Pisac, Maras-Moray, Chincheros and Ollantaytambo, round-trip taxi to the retreat center.
- Guided tour of Machupicchu, includes round trip transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo.
- Traditional Andean attire for marriage (Add your measurements). If you prefer, bring your own wedding attire.
- Food: lunches, breakfasts, special diet for medicinal work with plants.
- Individual consultation with the Shamans to talk about their experience of the healing process.
- Encounters and group lessons with the Shaman to share their experiences and others.
- Andean spiritual relaxing instrumental sounds and meditation in the center.
- Video recording and full photo capture of the marriage, delivery in usb.
- Taking pictures in the ceremonies without interruptions for your personal memory (optional).
- Encounter, group or individual consultations and interpretation of visions with the Shaman Masters to share their messages and experiences.
- The retreat is carried by 6 to 7 different native Shamans from all over Peru: Qeros, Ausangante (Andean); Ashaninkas, Shipibo or Machiguengas (Amazonian).
- The retreat is available on the date you require or schedule.
- Does not include buffet in Machupicchu for the guests, if you wish buffet for your guests, please coordinate.
Itinerary of the Inca Spiritual Wedding 6 DAYS / 5 Nights
Remember: One day before the retreat, fasting at 9 a.m. will drink the Volcanic Water, to detoxify the body. It will eliminate chemical toxins and residues acquired over time, we expel it in three ways, anally, urinally or orally. We will be prepared to ingest the medicinal plants. Then have lunch and rest, you can do it in the office of Caisae at the time you see convenient from 9am to 9pm; otherwise, if you do not have time, you can take the Volcanic Water on the day of your retreat.
Day one.- Today you will be on a diet, you will not eat during the day, you will only drink water, you will start with the reading of coca leaves with the Andean Priest. Then he will do the spiritual cleansing of energies with a Master Shaman Quero. Then you can go to the river to see the natural attractions to do a meditation; Then you will have enough time to walk and know the surroundings. At 6pm he will do the Ayahuasca ceremony with ancient plants, whose Master Shaman is from the Amazon rainforest.
Day two.- Early we will have breakfast, then we will make the interpretation of visions with Master Shaman about his experience. At 1 pm you will do a City Tour , you will visit Sacsayhuaman, Coricancha, Quenco, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. At 6 pm you will be taken to the retreat center and at 7 pm you will take your second dose of Ayahuasca.
Day three.- We will have a breakfast and at 7 am we will go to Cusco. At 8 a.m. you will visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, you will know the handicraft market and the archaeological complex of Pisac in the company of a professional guide; It will give us information about the different places to visit. Then we will make a stop in Urubamba and have a lunch buffet under the diet. After we will go to Ollantaytambo, they will give us information about the place and its function. We finish with the visit to the ruins of Chinchero, we will observe the Inca and Catholic fusion living side by side, you will also see the Andean art of the place. We return at 7 pm to the retreat center where we will have dinner and rest.
Day four.- It is a great day, we will have the presentation and acceptance of our union in an energy area, we will ask for permission to the Pachamama, the Apus from their entrails will give us their wisdom to start this new life in couple. At 10 am we will take the sacred medicine Wachuma or San Pedro, will connect with heaven and earth to reflect on their true feelings. And we will end with an offering ceremony to the Pachamama. You can only drink water throughout the day. Finishing we will have dinner and then rest.
Day five.- We get up at 3:00 am to go to Machupicchu to conduct the Inca Marriage, which is the sacred promise of the Apus, the Pachamama, the forces of the Universe and Taita Inti, we will witness this covenant of promise or union led by Andean Priests. We begin our spiritual ceremony with the Pachamama marriage offering, then we will make the flowering baths, then we will take the sweetest fruits that the Pachamama gives us, her eternal blessing for you union, with Andean songs and Andean instruments of celebration. We are one in this new beginning of your lives, we will celebrate this matrimonial union with the Shamans, then we will have a buffet. Then go to the archeological center of Machupicchu with his typical costume directed by a professional guide and then have free time to take photos and explore the archaeological site. Then you will go to celebrate the honeymoon at a special hotel in Machupicchu.
Day six.- You will get up at the scheduled time and have a special breakfast. Then you can visit the thermal baths of volcan. At approximately 11 am we return by train to Ollantaytambo, a member of the community awaits you with private transportation (a minivan if your service is a group), to return to Cusco. You will leave it at the Plaza de Armas so you can go to your hotel and if it is a private service you will leave it at the same hotel you booked. Arrival at Cusco is at approximately 3 pm, which ends the unforgettable Inka Marriage 6 days program.