Ayahuasca in Machu Picchu
Ayahuasca Ceremony Machupicchu and Ayahuasca Retreats in Machupicchu Aguas Calientes
Ayahuasca Retreat In Machupicchu Aguas Calientes
The Ayahuasca retreats in Machu Picchu are guaranteed work, done by Ayahuasca Shamans from the Shipibo Amazonian Forest and a translator assistant for your personal care during the entire Ayahuasca ceremony. Retreats of Ayahuasca at the Machu Picchu site are an unforgettable mysterious experience, which is done in the day or night, at the foot of the sacred mountain of Machu Picchu. You will be in the company of the Master Shaman of the Amazon jungle and the assistant. We have a special private place in nature, surrounded by energetic mountains and river with its waterfalls. When you make the trip of Ayahuasca in daytime, you will be in the company of the trills of the birds, the sound of the wind and river, that runs through the streams. You will be able to observe the wonderful landscape. Take Ayahuasca in the citadel at night is infinite healing, the magic energy connects you with your Inca spirits and being, taking ayahuasca by day connects you with the energy of the mountains and nature, with the Inca spirits, with the sky and the earth and others.
Ayahuasca retreat in Machupicchu.- Includes six complete purification techniques, which produce the healing you need for your body, mind and soul. They are a spiritual connection with the universe and nature, we attract everything positive to the future and we absorb the universal energy.
Ayahuasca at the Machupicchu citadel includes 6 full techniques of purification, which lead to the healing of your mind, body and soul.
Medicinal Volcanic Water: Cleanses the esophagus, stomach, intestines and makes kidneys eliminate toxic residues, which are expelled orally, urinarily and anally. Preferable drink it one day before your Ayahuasca retreat in Machupicchu.
Coca-Leaves Reading: Used as an oracle, guidance, to predict the future. The reading of coca leaves allows us a diagnosis and a personal counseling. It is important to spot problems, deepen the knowledge of your situation which helps with the whole healing process.
Cleansing of Negative Energies.– We open the chakras to free your spirit, and prepare your inside and outside before taking Ayahuasca. We purify and cleanse the negative energies of karma, bad vibrations and spiritual sensations accumulated throughout the body.
AYAHUASCA CEREMONY IN MACHUPICCHU (1).–The Ayahuasca ritual helps to heal the wounds of the soul, to transform your heart and mind through forgiveness. It purifies the blood, allows a deep spiritual, psychological and physical liberation.
Offering to the Pachamama in Machupicchu.– We ask for improvement on spiritual-, health-, love-, work-, family area and more. We pray for life, food, well-being and for the constant generation of life. We thank for everything we have now, the benefits received from the medicine and from the forces of the universe.
Flowering Bath in Machupicchu.–It helps to activate life, it channels and charges us with spiritual cosmic energy, connects us with the great spirits of the universe. It attracts magical positive vibrations and energetic powers, brings personal protection against negative energies.
You can choose to have 6 ceremonies together or choose individually (optional).
Suggestions and/or recommendations:
- We suggest that you come to the office one day prior to the Ayahuasca ceremony, we are open from 9 am to 9 pm. The idea is to drink the volcanic water to detoxify your immune system, the main requirement before taking Ayahuasca. If you do not have time, you can drink the water the same day of the retreat at the earliest time (the cleansing takes 2 hours). Please avoid eating/drinking for at least 4 hours before the volcanic water intake.
- You can do the 7 complete ceremonies or just the Ayahuasca ceremonies plus the volcanic medicinal water and/or individually chosen Inca ritual.
Different services included when you do an Ayahuasca ceremony in Machupicchu:
- Coordinated pick up at the train station or hotel for the Ayahuasca retreat in Machupicchu.
- Special place for the Ayahuasca retreat.
- Food, special organic diet with fruits.
- Different elements Ashánincas, Shipibo or Machiguenga etc.
- Assistant spiritual guide, translator who speaks Quechua, Spanish and English for and throughout the Ayahuasca retreat in Machu Picchu.
- The entire Ayahuasca retreat is carried by different native Shamans from Peru. Andean: Qeros, Ausangante. And Amazonian: Ashánincas, Shipibo or Machigenga etc.
- Encounters, consultations (group or individual), interpretation of visions with the Shaman to share your experiences.
- Group or private trek through the river, mountains and waterfalls in Aguas Calientes.
- Daily departures
- Maximum group of 1 to 5 participants in the ritual of Ayahuasca.
- The Ayahuasca ceremony in machupicchu is available on the date you choose or schedule.
GROUP: Ayahuasca retreat machupicchu and Volcanic Medicinal Water
GROUP: Ayahuasca retreats machupicchu + All Five Techniques
PRIVATE: Ayahuasca Machupicchu and Volcanic Medicinal Water
PRIVATE: Ayahuasca retreat in Machupicchu + All Five Techniques
Ayahuasca retreat Machupicchu or Ayahuasca in Machupicchu.- The story tells that the place was built by the Inca Wiracocha or Viracocha with the Temple of the Sun God and the Moon Goddess. It was one of the strategic places for the Inca, where he conducted many of his Ayahuasca ceremonies to connect with the celestial beings; it was also frequently visited by his son Pachacútec. Ayahuasca in machupicchu.
Wiracocha also used this place to house his most beautiful women, the Aqllakuna, all very alike to those that were in Cusco. Machu Picchu had a proper function: it was the favorite place of the Inca Wiracocha, who used it for rest and recreation. Another function was also to work as an astronomical observatory. Ayahuasca retreat in machupicchu.
Ayahuasca retreats Machupicchu.- Inca Wiracocha had one more place for Ayahuasca ceremony machupicchu: due to its resemblance to the city of Cusco, they would call it “Little Cusco” (Huchuy Cusco).
Ayahuasca Retreat in Machupicchu. Ayahuasca Rituals in Machupicchu Ayahuasca ceremonies machupicchu, Ayahuasca tour machupicchu. Retreat of Ayahuasca. Ritual of Ayahuasca at the Machupicchu site, ceremonies Ayahuasca machupicchu.