Ayahuasca Retreat Machu Picchu 15 Days
Ayahuasca Retreat Machu Picchu: Mystical Travel, San Pedro and Ayahuasca Sessions 15 days in nature + a visit to Machu Picchu site and Archaeological Centers in Cusco.
Our advanced therapies of spiritual healing through Ayahuasca, San Pedro and the Andean ceremonies will help you disconnect from everyday life stressors, depression, traumas, etc. You can free your mind and soul to really connect to the Universe, while experiencing different archaeological zones and places of healing energies in Cusco, Peru. This interior treatment is ideal for the therapy of spiritual evolution. It will allow you to relax the mind, body, and spirit in the strongly energetic ruins of Machu Picchu. This practice contributes to the evolution of consciousness, helping to find your spiritual self.
With the Ayahuasca retreat Machu Picchu, you also have the opportunity to spend time in the different archaeological ruins of Cusco: Temple of the Moon, City Tour, Sacred Valley, South Valley, Tipón, Andawaylillas, Maras, Moray, and the Machu Picchu citadel itself. All your itinerary will be thoughtfully prepared, you will not worry about anything, including the lodging, transportation, food etc. We will also pick you up at the airport as well as leave you there when you have finished the spiritual retreat. Even if you want to change or adapt the itinerary, we will help you with pleasure. The secret therapy with Ayahuasca and San Pedro in Machu Picchu is immeasurable; it allows spiritual connection and the absorption of energies of power.
You can choose several archaeological sites. This is a private mystical retreat in different energetic places in the region of Cusco, Peru. Ideal for a therapy of spiritual healing through master plants and Andean ceremonies. Also curated for relaxing the mind in different energetic sites for the evolution of consciousness.
Suggestions and/or recommendations:
If you have a friend or family member who wants to stay at the retreat temple that has all the basic services, without the need to take ayahuasca medicine, they can accompany you. We will only charge for stay or mobility and if you request food à la carte we have a staff kitchen. If you want to do other activities outside the center, we have a safe taxi for you to request mobility. We are 12 kilometers from the main square of Cusco.
Ayahuasca Retreat Machu Picchu, Mystical Tours, San Pedro and Ayahuasca Retreat + 5 Andean Techniques
1. Medicinal Volcanic Water: Physical preparation and thorough bodily detoxification.
2. Reading of Coca Leaves: Personal diagnosis of your physical and psychological condition with best advice for the future.
3. Cleansing of Negative Energies: Spiritual purification of bad energies, auras and karmas.
4. Mystical Sessions Ayahuasca (6).– Deep internal cleansing of the body, mind and spirit, powerful activation of the unconscious contents and the pineal gland. Ayahuasca in Cusco.
5. Mystical Sessions San Pedro (Wachuma) (4): Personal encounter with the 3 worlds, self-reflection, and personal healing.
6. Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth): Spiritual connection with coca leaves, we give her an offering with food and other mystical elements.
7. Flowering Baths to improve Destiny: Rebirth of your being, change of life through the subtle forces of the universe.
Different services included in the Ayahuasca Ritual 15 Days – Peru
- Pick up at the airport at the CAISAE retreat center in San Jeronimo – Patapata and return to the airport.
- All expenses to Machupicchu, mobility to all archaeological centers and guides, train tickets, bus in Aguas Calientes and tourist entrance tickets to all the ruins without exception (Super Sacred Valley, City Tour, South Valley, 7 Color Mountain or Humantay lagoon), lunches, buffet. (see itinerary explains everything per day, below).
- Daily departures 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. The Ayahuasca and San Pedro retreat in Machupicchu.
- Pick up from the shamanic center, round trip mobility from Cusco to the CAISAE Retreat Temple (South Sacred Valley).
- Lodging at the Cusco retreat center for 15 days. Includes food with a special diet throughout the retreat. + an Inca massage.
- Different elements used in the different ceremonies, offices or offerings throughout the healing retreat.
- Experienced spiritual guides, speak Quechua, Spanish and English for and throughout your Ayahuasca and Wachuma ceremony.
- We allow you to take photos in the different sessions without interruptions for your personal memory through the assistant (optional).
- The entire Ayahuasca and San Pedro retreat is carried out by different specialty native Shamans. Andean: Qeros and Ausangate; Amazonians: Ashánincas, Shipibo or Machiguenga.
- Meetings, group or individual consultation (interpretation of visions with the Shaman to share their experiences).
- The maximum group within the Ayahuasca ceremony is 6 participants; If there are more than 6 participants, they are divided into 2 groups. Otherwise there would be 2 specialty Shamans who conduct the Ayahuasca ceremony.
- Mystical Ayahuasca Group Trip, everything is group, the visit to the archaeological centers is guided in group and your Andean ceremonies will be in the Patapata temple. Shared duplex room.
- Private Ayahuasca Mystical Journey: Free choice: All ceremonies will be private or private tours. Only in Machupicchu the Wachuma ceremony with Shaman. The room is private with a shared bathroom.
- VIP Ayahuasca Mystical Trip: The entire service is private and we will organize some Andean ceremonies within the different archaeological temples, accompanied by a Shaman. They will have 1 spacious and furnished room of 50 m2, with a private bathroom inside the heated room.
Ayahuasca Retreat in Machu Picchu Itinerary: Mystical Tours, 4 Wachumas + 5 Ayahuascas sessions + visits to archaeological centers in Cusco and Machu Picchu citadel
First day.- Today he will be fasting. We pick you up at the airport to go to the CAISAE retreat center. Upon arrival we accommodate you in your room; Then you will drink the volcanic water and we will do the Coca Leaf Reading ceremony (approximately 1 hour). Then the Shaman master proceeds to perform the Negative Energies Cleansing ceremony, for the VIP service in some archaeological center. Then you can consult the master Andean Shaman with any of your doubts through the assistant; You will have time to meditate and relax. At 6:00 pm we continue with the 1st Ayahuasca ceremony, the Amazonian Shaman Master begins with prayers to ask permission from the sacred plant and the forces of the universe, Mother Earth and God, so that the ceremony goes very well, in balance. . with nature. (Maximum duration six hours).
Second day.- During this day you will be on a special diet, at 8:00 am you will get up, have an organic breakfast and then prepare, at 9:00 am we will facillitate integration conversations so you can share your experience, and the Master Shaman will be able to guide you to a clearer understanding of the visions and the messages of the Ayahuasca. Then you will have time to rest, take a free walk to the river and mountains to meditate, concentrate, or do yoga. You can drink only water during the whole day. At 6:00 pm you will do the 2nd Ayahuasca ceremony to have more clarity and visions. Then you will have dinner according to the diet.
Third day.- At 6:00 am you will get up to wash up, then you will have a good, organic breakfast and we will immediately return to Cusco. At 7 am, we will do the Sacred Valley VIP, you will visit the ruins of Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chincheros urbamba and salt mines of Maras and the archaeological site of Moray, led by a professional guide. You will have lunch in a restaurant (buffet) under the instructions of the diet, vegetarian food and fruits in a restaurant in Urubamba. At 7:00 pm we will return to the Retiros Temple to rest.
Fourth day.- You will get up at 9:00 am with a lot of energy, today you will experience the masculine side of the sacred plants. You will have an interpretation of your Ayahuasca ceremony with the Master Shaman regarding the second take of your healing Ayahuasca retreat. At 10:00 am you will do the 1st session of Wachuma or San Pedro to be able to know, to explore your interior. We will talk about your experience with the Shaman.
Fifth day.- You will wake up at 8:00 am to clean up, then you will have an organic special breakfast, then an integration conversation so that you can share your experience, and in turn the Master Shaman will be able to guide you to a clearer understanding of the visions and messages of the San Pedro. You will have enough time to reflect, enjoy yourself, and do what you feel is helpful for your journey. At 6:00 pm you will do the 3rd Ayahuasca ceremony, with good concentration and experience the sacred plant will teach you to see more and to better control the visions.
Sixth day.- Today is a super relaxed day, you can eat according to the diet. You will get up at 8:00 am to clean up, then you will have a good organic breakfast. We will have a conversation with the Master Shaman about the interpretation of visions, then you can learn more about the wisdom of the Ayahuasca plant. Then we will go to Cusco to see the town with a City Tour, a group tour to the ruins of Qoricancha, Saqsayhuaman, Qencco, Pucapucara and Tambomachay, accompanied by a professional guide. Then return to sleep at the retreat center.
Seventh day.- You will wake up at 9:00 a.m., have an hour to clean yourself, and will continue the diet. Today you will have your San Pedro ceremony. At 10:00 a.m. we will facillitate the 2nd session of Wachuma or San Pedro, to have a self-reflection of your inner being. We will walk with the Master in nature (the rivers, mountains, etc). After this Wachuma ceremony we will have dinner before going to sleep.
Eight day.- During the day you will be on a special diet, get up at 8:00 am, have an organic breakfast and then have time to clean up. At 9:00 am we will have an integration conversation so that you can share your experience, and the Master Shaman can guide you to a clearer understanding of your visions and messages of the San Pedro. You will have time to rest, can take a free walk to the river and mountains to meditate, concentrate, or do yoga. You can only drink water during the whole day. At 6:00 pm, there is the 4th Ayahuasca Ceremony in order to have more visions. Then you will have dinner according to the diet.
Ninth day.-At 5:00 am you will wake up to get ready, we will go to Cusco. At 6:00 am we will go to see either of the 2 options, the Humantay Lagoon or the 7 Colors Mountain, led by a professional guide. You will have lunch in a restaurant under the diet instructions, vegetarian food or fruits. In the afternoon we returned to the Retiros Temple to rest.
Tenth day.- You will have another super relaxed day, and you can only drink water during the whole day. There is an interpretation of your Ayahuasca ceremony with the Master Shaman regarding the fourth ceremony of Ayahuasca. At 6:00 pm you will do the 5th session of Ayahuasca to be able to concentrate, meditate, reflect, and connect with Mother Nature. We will talk about this experience with the Master Shaman, then go to sleep in your room.
Eleventh day.- Considering the usual schedule you will have free time. You will also have an interpretation of the fifth Ayahuasca ceremony with the Shaman. You can rest, take a walk along the river, in the mountains to meditate, concentrate or do yoga. You can only drink water throughout the day. Then you will enjoy an Inca massage of 1 hour. At 6:00 p.m., you will do the 6th Ayahuasca Ceremony in order to have a better command, greater control and spiritual healing.
Twelfth day.- Wake up at 8:00 am, have an hour to get ready, have a good organic breakfast, and then we will embark to Cusco. You will experience the South Valley, Tipón, Pikillaqta, Andahuaylillas guided by a professional Spanish English guide. We will have the typical and exquisite dish Cuy al palo (only if it is provided) or visit a vegetarian restaurant. In the afternoon we return to the Retreat Temple to rest.
Thirteenth day.- Today is a super relaxed day. We will get up at 8:00 a.m. to clean up, then we will have a good organic breakfast. We will have a conversation with the Shaman about the interpretation of visions, you will learn more about the wisdom of the Ayahuasca plant. At 10 am you will take your 3rd San Pedro. We will walk and climb the great mountain of the future center of the shamans, it is a beautiful viewpoint and produces a personal connection with nature. In the evening he will have dinner and rest.
Fourteenth day.- Today you are back on the special diet, get up early at 4:00 am and we will go to Ollantaytambo to take the train to Aguas Calientes, (Machu Picchu village), led by a mystic guide or Shaman. Before arriving at the ruins of Machu Picchu you will have the 4th session of Wachuma or San Pedro and will walk inside the ruins of Machupicchu under the effects. We will do an Inca meditation with coca leaves. Have a buffet of vegetables in Machu Picchu. Then we will return to Ollantaytambo and be in Cusco at 10:00 pm to rest.
Fifteenth day.- Today will be a sad day because it is the last day. We will perform the penultimate and the most important ceremony, the Offering to the Pachamama or Mother Earth; which will be done by an Andean priest teacher. It serves you to thank and align in complete harmony with Pachamama. This ceremony helps to find the balance between you and nature. We will finish with the Flowering Bath; very happy to have completed all its ceremonies. You will tell us at what time you want to leave the temple, and we will take you to your hotel or airport. You can request to stay longer at the retreat center. The costs per simple room per night is US$ 30.00 and per private room 50m2 US$ 60.00. Includes breakfast and free kitchen to prepare your meals. If you want we can prepare your food as an additional cost.
INCLUDED IN THE AYAHUASCA RETREAT MACHU PICCHU
All ancient ceremonies, 5 Ayahuascas, 4 San Pedros, 5 Inca Techniques, lodging at the Retreat Temple, specially prepared organic meals, private transportation, etc.
Includes all expenses to Machu Picchu, train tickets, bus in Aguas Calientes, and tourist tickets to all the ruins without exception (Sacred Valley and City Tour, Sacred Valley of the Incas, South Valley Tipon, lunches).
I. GROUP SERVICE. (At the Retreat Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
GROUP: 6 Ayahuascas + 4 Wachumas and Volcanic Water. No visit to Machupicchu or archaeological centers
GROUP: 6 Ayahuascas + 4 Wachumas + Volcanic Water + visit to archaeological centers
GROUP: 6 Ayahuascas + 4 Wachumas + 5 Inca Andean Techniques + visits to archaeological centers
II. PRIVATE SERVICE. (At the Retreat Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
PRIVATE: 6 Ayahuascas + 4 Wachumas and Volcanic Water. No visit to Machupicchu or archaeological centers
PRIVATE: 6 Ayahuascas + 4 Wachumas + Volcanic Water + visit to archaeological centers
PRIVATE: 6 Ayahuascas + 4 Wachumas + 5 Secrets or Andean Techniques + visit to archaeological centers
III. VIP SPECIAL SERVICE.(At the Retreat Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
VIP: 6 Ayahuascas + 4 Wachumas and Volcanic Water. No visit to Machupicchu or archaeological centers
VIP:6 Ayahuascas + 4 Wachumas + Volcanic Water + visit to archaeological centers
VIP: 6 Ayahuascas + 4 Wachumas + 5 Secrets or Andean Techniques + visit to archaeological centers
Ayahuasca retreat Machu Picchu: a mystical journey, spiritual healing Ayahuasca/ San Pedro retreats, help to release stress, depression, traumas. An internal healing, mental evolution in Machu Picchu.