Inca Marriage in Machupicchu 9 Days
Andean Marriage in Machupicchu or Inca Marriage Machupicchu
We try to make your stay fun and relaxed, we include visits to different archaeological centers, more detailed information is in the itinerary. The Andean marriage in Machu Picchu is magical energy, we use a technique that gives immediate results, before marriage we prepare the couple to raise awareness of their heart and spirit, through spiritual plants Ayahuasca and Wachuma. Here we do a deep professional therapy of unification of love, discover your personal essence. They are realized through the Andean priests who channel the spiritual energy. Inca marriage is a sacred promise with the 3 worlds, to live in peace, love and wisdom and without infidelity. The cohabitants are committed to the spirituality of eternal love making a pact with Mother Earth and the universe. See video of Inca marriage.
Andean Wedding in Cusco: we do the Inca Marriage Machupicchu and other sacred places. It is characterized by the fidelity of the couple with a commitment of eternal love in front of Mother Earth.
The Inca Wedding includes the following Ceremonies:
- Volcanic Purgative Water: It is a medicine used to purge, it detoxifies the body in general. Cleanses the esophagus, stomach and kidneys. Eliminates toxic chemical residues by the buccal, urinary and anal vias. It has natural minerals that your body needs.
- Coca Leaves Reading or Oracle: Spiritual communication guide or oracle, prediction. We make a personal diagnosis and counseling. It detects your problems, we advise and help to solve them along your healing process.
- Cleansing of Negative Energy: It cleans and purifies negative energies: it expels spiritual overloads, bad karma, depression, stress accumulated in your body and mind. We open your chakras, free your mind and help your being.
- Ayahuasca Ceremony (3): Divine gift, heals unknown diseases. Transforms your heart and consciousness through forgiveness. It purifies your blood, allows a deep spiritual, psychological and physical cleansing.
- Wachuma Ceremony (2): Internal and external process of self-healing. It expands your sight, connects with nature and the universe. Psycho-emotional opening, reflection of consciousness. It makes your eyes shine with love.
- Therapeutic Massage.- Through incense, condor feathers and others, it alleviates nerves, contractures, tension, stress, overload and negative energy. Align the chakras. With organic essences and medicinal extracts: coca, marku, chirichiry or others.
- Offering to the Pachamama: We thank by offering coca leaves, we thank for all what we receive. Pray for food, life, and protection by the forces of the universe. We ask for health, love, family, work and others.
- Bath of Flowers for Love: Recharges spiritual cosmic energy, connects with the great spirits of the universe. Attracts energetic powers. It serves for the personal protection against negative energies.
- Inca Wedding: It is a sacred promise/covenant with Heaven and Earth. Blesses the couple by receiving all goodness and forces of the universe. Unite the couple in body, mind and spirit so that there are no lies, envy, infidelity, misunderstanding and they always live in complete harmony and happiness for the rest of their days.
- Ceremony of Marital Well-Being: The Master Shaman will perform a blessing ceremony where the bride and groom plant a seed, it will be their fruit, represents the future of their relationship.
The Inca Marriage Machupicchu or Andean Wedding in Machupicchu and Cusco includes:
- Pick up from the Hotel to the Shamanic Center; roundtrip transportation from Cusco to the Caisae Retreat Center.
- Accommodation for 7 days and 7 nights (bed room) in the retreat center. Food, special diet.
- Four-star hotel double bed in Machupicchu for 1 night and 2 days.
- All expenses generated in the 9 days as: mobility to all archaeological centers and guides, train tickets, bus in Aguas Calientes and tourist tickets to all archaeological centers without exception. Lunches, buffet etc.
- Honeymoon, private guided tour to Machupicchu, roundtrip train (only for the couple)
- Different elements or offices used in the offerings of Pachamama, Cleaning, Andean marriage and other ceremonies.
- Experienced spiritual guide (also assistant, assistant, translator who speaks Quechua, Spanish, English for and throughout his medical retreat)
- Guided tour, CITY TOURS: Quenco, Sacsayhuaman, Pucapucara and Tambomachay, includes round trip transportation to the retreat center.
- Guided tour, SACRED VALLEY: Pisac, Maras Moray, Chincheros and Ollantaytambo, includes round trip transportation to the retreat center.
- Visit the South Valley: Tipón, Pikillaqta, Andahuaylillas, includes round trip transportation to the retreat center.
- Visit to Maras and Moray includes roundtrip mobility to the retreat center.
- Guided tour to Machupicchu, includes round trip transportation Cusco-Ollantaytambo, tourist ticket and bus from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu.
- Traditional Andean attire for marriage (Add measurements). If you want you can bring your own wedding attire.
- Decoration for the Andean couple.
- Food: special diet for medicinal work with plants.
- Individual consultation with the Shamans to talk about their experience of the healing process.
- Encounters and group lessons with the Shaman to share their experiences and others.
- Andean instrumental sounds, spiritual relaxing and meditation in the center.
- Inca relaxation massage, with plants and medicinal essences.
- Video recording, photos of the Inca couple on CD.
- take pictures in different sessions without interruptions for your personal memory (optional).
- Meeting, group or individual consultations and interpretation of visions with the Shaman Masters to share their messages and experiences.
- The retreat is carried by 6 to 7 different specialized native Shamans from all over Peru: Qeros, Ausangante (Andean); Ashánincas, Shipibos or Machiguengas (Amazonian).
- The retreat is available on the date you require or schedule.
- Maximum group of six guests (does not include buffet for the guests, if you wish to request a buffet), if you wish to include more people, please coordinate with us.
Itinerary 9 Days, Andean Marriage visits different archaeological centers:
First day.- Arrival in Cusco of the couple, we pick you up at the airport and transfer them to the retirement center of CAISAE Valle Sur (optional). They will receive information about the entire retreat, we will evaluate it if they are acclimatized. At 1 pm they will do the CITY TOURS: they will know the ruins of Koricancha, Sacsayhuman, Qencco, Pucapucara and Tambomachay, we will incorporate a group of people led by a professional guide. We return to the retreat center to do the physical detoxification of the digestive system in general with the Medicinal volcanic water before performing the Ayahuasca ceremony. They will drink eight glasses or more (it has a time of 1 to 2 hours). Afterwards we will have a light dinner and rest.
Second day.- Today you will be fasting, you can only drink water during the day. They will wake up at 8 a.m., and start with the first Andean ceremony, reading Coca leaves. Then we continue with the Cleaning ceremony as it is essential to remove negative energies from the body. You will have time to meditate, reflect, and concentrate. At 5 pm we continue with the interior cleaning ceremony with Ayahuasca. The Master begins with the prayers asking permission from the sacred plant, the forces of the universe and Mother Earth. Through the ceremony, he prepares to receive the marriage union in balance with nature. Aproxide before midnight will go to rest to your room.
Third day.- They will be on a special diet, they can only drink water. They will get up at 8 am and we will have an integration conversation so that you can share your experience and in turn the Master will be able to guide you to a clearer understanding of your visions and the messages of the Ayahuasca. Then we will have an organic breakfast. You will know the South Valley: Tipón, Pikillaqta, Andahuaylillas, guided by a professional Spanish English guide. We will have a vegetarian restaurant. In the afternoon we return to the Retreat Temple. At 6:30 pm they will hold their second healing with Ayahuasca ceremony for more experience.
Fourth day.- At 6:30 a.m. they will get up to wash themselves, then they will have an organic breakfast and immediately we will go to Cusco. At 8 am they will make the tour SACRED VALLEY: they will know the ruins of Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chincheros and the salt mines of Maras Moray; We incorporate a group of people led by a professional guide. They will have a buffet under the organic diet. At 6:30 pm we will return to the center to have dinner and rest.
Fifth day.- They will get up at 7 am, then we will have an organic breakfast, they will have a conversation with the Master about his Ayahuasca experience, which will be able to answer his questions. They will have free time to relax, walk, meditate, they will only be able to drink water throughout the day. At 11 am, they will perform the first ceremony of purification with Wachuma, self-exploration, makes their eyes shine with love.
Sixth day.- They will be on a special diet. They will wake up at 8 am an organic breakfast, then share their experience with the Master who will guide them to a clearer understanding of the messages with Wachuma. Then we do the relaxing massage. At 6 pm they will make their third ceremony, Ayahuasca marriage unification with a good concentration and experience, the sacred plant will teach them to see, to better control their experience. Then they will rest in your room.
Seventh day.- They will wake up at 7 am, then share their experience with the Master who will guide them to a clearer understanding of their messages with Ayahuasca, then we will have breakfast then we go to Cusco. At 9:00 a.m. we will go to see the saltworks of Maras and the archaeological site of Moray, led by a professional guide. You will have lunch in a restaurant (buffet) under the indications of diet, vegetarian food and fruits in a restaurant in Urubamba. In the afternoon we return to the Retreat Temple to rest.
Eighth day.- We got up at 3:00 am to travel to Machupicchu and get the Andean Marriage in Machupicchu, that the sacred pact with the Apus, the Pachamama and the forces of the universe, they will be witnesses of this promise or union made by Andean Priests. In Ollantaytambo we take the Wachumita, arriving in Machupicchu, we initiate the spiritual promise with the Pachamama marriage offer, then we will do the flowering baths, after we will take the sweetest fruits that the Pachamama gives us, their eternal blessing for your union, with Andean songs and Andean instruments of celebration. We are one in this new beginning of your lives, we will celebrate this marriage union with the Shamans, then we will have a buffet. Then go to the archaeological center of Machupicchu with his typical costume directed by a professional guide and then have free time to take photos and explore the archaeological site. Then he will go to celebrate his honeymoon at a special hotel in Machupicchu.
Ninth day.- You will get up at the scheduled time and have a special breakfast. Then you can visit the volcano thermal baths. At approximately 11 am we return by train to Ollantaytambo, a member of the community awaits you with private transportation (a minivan if your service is a group), to return to Cusco. We will leave you at the Plaza de Armas (Main Square), so you can go to the hotel. If it is a private service, we’ll leave you at the hotel. Arrival time at Cusco is approximately 3 pm. This ends a surely unforgettable Inca marriage Machupicchu tour.
Benefits of Andean Inca Wedding: Heart, Body, Mind and Spirit
- We help to free you from worldly cares, improving your feelings, sensitizing your heart to a love pure, real, sincere, full of respect and values.
- We purify your heart so that there is no infidelity, bad mental desires, negative karma or negative emotions of the body, thought and spirit.
- We clean and protect you from the bad vibrations at your home, free of temptations, always carrying the fire of love in your heart, health, happiness, well-being until death do you apart, being blessed and purified by the Pachamama.
- We expand excellence and human quality in all areas of your life.
- We develop your personal growth, your capacity, patience, understanding and simplicity, renewing a vital and incredible energy force.
- We teach you the art of transforming suffering into love, be it spiritual, psychological or physical.
- We work to guide you with the best Shaman, Master, Doctor of the universe: your Heart.
- We teach you to control and overcome your interpersonal difficulties, respect for others, forgiveness and thankfulness, awakening.