Mission and Vision: Peruvian Association of Shamans
The mission of our Association of Shamans is to help people find personal growth, happiness in their hearts, wisdom on their decisions, true love, well being on their health, peace and family harmony. To purify, to heal the spirit, mind and body to rediscover yourself.
The Society of Shamans’ vision is to educate, to give the world knowledge about the healing properties of sacred-medicinal plants, to help find integral wisdom and inner growth for our brothers and sisters. Establish healing centers in different parts of the Earth and teach how to maintain the ancient secrets of indigenous techniques through the wisdom of plants, being the guardians protectors of the Pachamama (Mother Earth).
These are the tasks the our Organization of Shamans performs:
- We rescue, reevaluate and avoid the extinction of ancient native textile art in the remote villages of the Amazon. We will open stores to promote their art, textiles and reach a sustainable economy for each village.
- Teach and help healing the deep wounds of the body, mind and spirit, with the wisdom of love through the goodness of the medicinal plants. For example, you can check the following links: https://caisae.com/what-is-the-ayahuasca/ , https://caisae.com/wachuma-san-pedro-2/
- Organize each year the Pachamama Raymi and train the masters of different ethnicities to reintegrate and collect information from the elderly ones about the secrets of medicinal plants.
- Train, teach through educational talks, bring awareness to minds and hearts to care for and protect the planet, learning to rebuild.
- Place garbage containers in the communities to avoid contamination of nature, carry out reforestation campaigns and plant many trees at a national level to heal the lungs of the planet.
- We seek the recognition of the ancient techniques in our country and worldwide (as the main base of ethnic cultural medicine) to be transmitted to the planet in order to avoid their disappearance. Organize national and international conferences on ancient Inca medicine. https://caisae.com/shamans-who-are-we/
- Open stores of natural medicine and native art. Open temples of therapeutic healing worldwide, through
the sacred plants Ayahuasca and Wachuma and the Andean ceremonies, to continue helping many people.
Mission and Vision Ayahuasca Wachuma Association of Shamans Cusco Help to find spiritual healing Organization of professional Shamans