Ayahuasca Retreat Cusco 2 Days and 1 Night
Ayahuasca Retreat: This retreat consists of 7 different techniques that your body and mind need. It does not produce problems or collateral effects after taking Ayahuasca, you will be able to follow normally with your plans. It is conducted by experienced, specialized Amazonian Shamans, under the expert care of spiritual guides and an assistant- translator. We provide a trustworthy service that guarantees your absolute safety in the Ayahuasca retreats. (You can take the 1st day Ayahuasca and the 2nd day San Pedro or as you prefer). We suggest to do the entire package of the 7 ancient Inca ceremonies for optimal results.
Thinking about your comfort, we give you the best service. For greater personal safety, bring a certificate or doctor’s note indicating your good health. If you do not feel confident about your health, our specialty doctor will do an exam, one day before or the day of the volcanic purgative water intake. (If you have experience with Ayahuasca, your medical examination would no longer be necessary as long as you do not have any heart problem or psychiatric condition). Read all about it here: Contraindications of Ayahuasca.
Ayahuasca Retreat 2 Days or Wachuma and the 5 Andean Inca Techniques
Medicinal Volcanic Water: Composed of different natural minerals that will detoxify the immune system in general. Cleanses the esophagus, stomach, intestines and makes kidneys eliminate toxic residues, which are expelled orally, urinarily or anally. Preferable to drink it one day before, otherwise the same day of the Ayahuasca retreat.
Coca-Leaf Reading: Used as an oracle, guidance, prediction of the future. The reading of coca leaves allows us to diagnos through past, present and future. It brings you a valuable personal counseling. It is important to spot problems, deepen the knowledge of your situation which helps with the whole healing process during the Ayahuasca retreat.
Cleansing of Negative Energies: We open the chakras to free the spirit and prepare you inside and outside before the Ayahuasca retreat. We purify and cleanse the negative energies of karma, bad vibrations and spiritual sensations accumulated throughout the body.
AYAHUASCA RETREAT (1).– The Ayahuasca session heals the wounds of the soul, transforms your heart and mind through forgiveness. It purifies the blood, allows a deep spiritual, psychological and physical liberation.
WACHUMA RETREAT (1): The San Pedro or Wachuma is the masculine spirit of the Andes. This sacred medicinal plant connects you with the sky and the earth, serves for personal reflection and contains healing power which is softer than the Ayahuasca.
Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth): We ask for improvement on the spiritual, health, love, work and family area and more. We pray for life, food, well-being and for the constant generation of life. We thank for everything we have now, the benefits received from medicine plants and from the forces of the universe.
Flowering Bath: It helps to activate life, channels and charges us with spiritual cosmic energy, connects with the great spirits of the universe. It attracts magical positive vibrations and energetic powers, brings personal protection against negative energies.
Suggestions and/or recommendations:
- You should take in 8 glasses of volcanic medicinal water, preferable one day before beginning the Ayahuasca retreat. Please avoid eating/drinking anything 4 hours before the volcanic water intake (otherwise you will throw up everything you’ve eaten). You can come to ingest the water at the Caisae office anytime between 9am to 8pm, (approximate drinking time 1 to 2 hours). In case you do not have time, you can drink the water the first day of the Ayahuasca retreat, the earliest possible.
Different services included in the Ayahuasca Retreat 2 Days:
- Daily departures 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. The Ayahuasca retreat is available on the date you choose or schedule.
- Pick up from the shamanic center, round trip from Cusco to the CAISAE Retreats Temple (South Valley-Patapata).
- Accommodation for 1 day and 1 night (available for 1 or 2 people per room) at the Retreat Temple. Special diet.
- 02 takes of Ayahuasca or Wachuma (or 1 of both) and 5 ancient Inca ceremonies. (Total 6 different techniques or ceremonies included).
- Different elements used in the Ayahuasca retreat, offerings used throughout the healing rituals.
- Experienced spiritual teachers. Assistant, translator, who speak Quechua, Spanish and English.
- We allow you to take pictures on different sessions without interruption for personal record through the helper (optional).
- The whole Ayahuasca retreat is carried by 4 different native Shamans of Peru. Andean: from Qeros and Ausangate tribes; Amazonian: from the Ashaninkas, Shipibo or Machiguenga tribes.
- Meetings, consultations (group or individual) and interpretation of visions with the Shaman to share your experiences.
- Andean instrumental music for spiritual relaxation and meditation at the Retreat Temple.
- Private Retreat: all the rituals will be completely private.
- Private VIP Retreat: all ceremonies are totally private and so are the volcanic water drinking, transport and accomodation. You will have 1 spacious and fully furnished room of 50 m2, with private bathroom inside, heating and hot water.
- In the case of private retreats everything is independent, nobody will join any of the ceremonies.
- The maximum number per group is 6 participants. If the group exceeds 6 participants there will be 2 Shamans to conduct the Ayahuasca ceremonies in different rooms.
- We have capacity for a group of 30 people inside the 1200 m2 Retreat Temple.
Ayahuasca Retreat 2 Days Itinerary
First day: Ayahuasca retreat.- If you are going to do the 7 ancient techniques we will pick you up at 9:00 a.m. and go to the Retreat Temple located in Patapata, Sacred Valley South. At arrival we will show you to your room to settle in. Then we’ll start with the Reading of Coca Leaves. We continue with the Cleansing of Negative Energies; it is very important to remove all what’s negative before taking Ayahuasca. We continue with the session of Ayahuasca, the Master Shaman says his prayers to ask permission from the sacred medicinal plant and from all the forces of the universe so that the Ayahuasca retreat is in balance between you and nature. At the end you will have an organic meal.
Second day: Wachuma retreat.- You will get up early to talk and share your experiences. The Master Shaman will guide you to a complete understanding of all the visions and messages of the Ayahuasca or Wachuma. Then we continue with the second session of Ayahuasca or Wachuma, then comes the Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth), thanking her and aligning your energies in complete harmony with nature. We finish with the Flowering Bath which serves for protection and personal growth. We return to Cusco City at approximately 6:00 p.m. If you wish you can stay overnight at the Retreat Temple, prior coordination with the assistant.
I. ECONOMIC SERVICE. (In Cusco City downtown. Retreats Temple The Light 3rd Floor)
BASIC: 2 Ayahuascas or Wachuma and Volcanic Medicinal Water
BASIC: 2 Ayahuascas or Wachuma + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
II. INTERMEDIATE SERVICE. (At the Retreats Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
GROUP: 2 Ayahuasca or Wachuma and Volcanic Medicinal Water
GROUP: 2 Ayahuasca or Wachuma + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
III. PRIVATE SERVICE. (At the Retreats Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
PRIVATE: 2 Ayahuasca or Wachuma and Volcanic Medicinal Water
PRIVATE: 2 Ayahuasca or Wachuma + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
IV. VIP SPECIAL SERVICE. (At the Retreats Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
VIP: 2 Ayahuasca or Wachuma and Volcanic Medicinal Water
VIP: 2 Ayahuasca or Wachuma + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
The Ayahuasca retreat 2 days is conducted by original, experienced Amazonian Shamans and highly qualified assistants-translators from Cusco, Peru. There are six complete Inca ancient techniques of purification, healing for the body, mind and soul. We give optimum results through the Ayahuasca Retreat and Andean ancient techniques.
Ayahuasca in Huchuy Qosqo.- The sacred ruins of Huchuy Qosco (Little Cusco) were built by the Inca Wiraqocha. The foundations are of polished stones which have a very fine finishing. At this sacred place, Manco Inca has given strong resistance on several occasions but was defeated by the Spanish invaders and fled to Vilcabamba where he reinforced his army. There, he fought the Spaniards to death, giving his life and honor. At this place the mummified body of the old monarch Wiraqocha Inca was found. It is said that the Spaniards’ original intention was to find the monarch and burn him. At these sacred ruins, the Incas did Sun rituals. To connect with their ancestors they offerred to the deities and held ceremonies of Ayahuasca and San Pedro among others. In Huchuy Qosqo we make special retreats with Wachuma (San Pedro), Ayahuasca, and other Andean rituals.