Ayahuasca in Amazon
Ayahuasca Retreats Amazon and San Pedro Jungle Iquitos, Pucallpa or Cusco Peru
Ayahuasca Retreat in Jungle
We organize reliable and professional Ayahuasca retreats in the Amazon; with the support of the Ministry of Health of Peru. We guarantee your physical and psychological integrity; you will be under the absolute care of a female assistant who speaks English, Shipibo and Spanish. Our Ayahuasca ceremonies in the Amazon are authentic, responsible and safe; we belong to an organization that certifies the indigenous Shamans in Peru. The Shamans come from different ethnic groups of the Amazon Rainforest such as Shipibos, Machiguengas or Asháninkas among others. We do intense spiritual treatments, through the rituals of Wachuma or San Pedro and the retreats of Ayahuasca. The different ancestral techniques are carried out by specialized Andean and Amazonian shamans.
You have the following options:
You can choose the different ancestral ceremonies or do it separately. You will have to coordinate before doing Ayahuasca with us if we can serve you Iquitos, Pucallpa, Madre de Dios or CUSCO, which are the main headquarters.
Ayahuasca in Amazon Jungle or ritual San Pedro:
They are taken place in the Pucallpa jungle with native Shamans from the rain forest region of Iquitos. Mystical practices through Ayahuasca ceremonies, or San Pedro in the jungle with Andean and Amazonian Shamans. With options: different ceremonies all at once or separately, with the Shipibo, Ashaninkas or Machiguenga tribes.
Choose your Retreat of Ayahuasca or San Pedro in the Amazon or Cusco
Ayahuasca Ritual Jungle or Retreat San Pedro, includes the following Techniques.
The ceremonies of Ayahuasca Amazon, Amazonian rainforest are private. They consist of 7 complete ancient Inca purification techniques, which lead to the healing your mind, body and soul. Ritual of Ayahuasca in the Iquitos jungle.
Ayahuasca, Wachuma (San Pedro) and the 5 Andean Inca Techniques
Medicinal Volcanic Water: Cleansing water composed of different natural minerals that detoxifies the immune system in general. Cleanses the esophagus, stomach, intestines and makes kidneys eliminate toxic residues, which are expelled orally, urinarily and anally. Preferable drink it one day before the Ayahuasca ritual.
Coca-Leaves Reading: Used as guidance, and to predict the future. The reading of coca leaves allows us a diagnosis and personal counseling. It is important to spot problems, deepen the knowledge of your situation and help with the whole healing process.
Cleansing of Negative Energies Ceremony: We open the chakras to free your spirit, and prepare your inside and outside before the Ayahuasca ceremony. We purify and cleanse the negative energies of karma, bad vibrations and spiritual sensations accumulated throughout the body.
AYAHUASCA retreat, AYAHUASCA IN Jungle(1): The Ayahuasca retreat helps to heal the wounds of the soul, to transform your heart and mind through forgiveness. It purifies the blood, allows a deep spiritual, psychological and physical liberation.
WACHUMA (SAN PEDRO) Ceremony: A self-healing and contemplative process internally and externally; you are guided through a connection with the forces of nature via psycho-emotional opening of one’s consciousness.
Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth): We ask for improvement on spiritual-, health-, love-, work-, family area and more. We pray for life, food, well-being and for the constant generation of life. We thank for everything we have now, the benefits received from the Ayahuasca ceremony healing and from the forces of the universe.
Flowering Bath: It helps to activate life, channels and charges us with spiritual cosmic energy, connects us with the great spirits of the universe. It attracts magical positive vibrations and energetic powers, brings personal protection against negative energies.
The Ayahuasca Amazon Retreat or Cusco Includes
- Pick up from Pucallpa to the retreat center Santa Teresita, private transport from and back to the retreat center CAISAE (Pucallpa).
- Lodging for days and nights (roms available for 1 or 2 persons) at the Retreat Center. Meal plan consisting of a special diet that works with medicinal plants.
- Various Andean items used as offerings for Pachamama (Mother Earth), cleansing and other ceremonies.
- An experienced spiritual guide and a translator (speaking Quechua-Spanish-English) will be with you for the entire duration of the medicinal retreat.
- We offer a photo session of the various ceremonies of the retreat as a souvenir without interruption of the actual ceremony (optional).
- The retreat is carried out with native Shamans from different regions in Peru. Andean: Qeros, Ausangate. Amazonian: Ashanincas, Shipibo, Machiguenga etc.
- Walk in a group by the river, mountains and forests around the retreat center.
- After the ceremony each participant will have a personal consultation with the Master Shaman in which they will talk about their personal healing experience and have the opportunity to learn about the significance of their visions.
- There are also going to be group meetings and lessons carried out by the Master Shaman so you may share the lessons you have learned during the experience and learn from the experiences of others.
- Relaxing, instrumental Andean music at the retreat center.
- The retreat is available by schedule or on the date you would like to reserve, as long as we receive a few days prior notice.
- A maximum of 6 participants per group.