1.MAKING A RESERVATION
Reservations for ceremonies must be done via e-mail: email@example.com Inquiries will be answered as soon as possible, and you will be given a confirmation code and a pay-by date for the booking. When communicating with us (reservations, modifications, cancellations, confirmations, etc) please include previous relevant emails exchanged, in order to validate the booking.
We will require the following information from you:
- Full name of the participant
- Date of birth
- Duration and dates of the stay in Cusco
- Passport number
- The hotel where you are staying (if already known)
- Name of the person making the booking
2.PAYMENT METHODS AND CONFIRMATION
You must deposit a minimum of 10% of the total to guarantee the reservation. All accounts are in the name of Juana Carrasco Arredondo, D.N.I. 40902151, Destination: Cusco. On the following payment options:
- MoneyGram, will be paid on behalf of the Manager of the Shamans Association, Juana Carrasco Arredondo, D.N.I. 40902151, Cusco.
- Western Union, will be paid on behalf of the Manager of the Shamans Association, Juana Carrasco Arredondo, D.N.I. 40902151, Cusco.
- PayPal, send money to firstname.lastname@example.org . The client will assume the expenses generated by the payment of Paypal through Interbank in Cusco, 6.5% of the total deposited. You will pay the difference when you get to the CAISAE office.
- Interbank, savings account in dollars 4203087113790 (Interbank savings account code 003-420-013087113790-72) The client will pay the expense of US$20.00 for the transfer of money in Cusco).
- Scotiabank, savings account in dollars 058-7399485 (Scotiabank code fwist, BSUDPEPL), the customer will assume the cost of transfer and US$17.00 fee.
- All reservation confirmation will be with a minimum of 20% of the total cost or payment of the requested service. If it is a group, send the list of passengers with the data previously requested and all the ceremonies’ dates.
A partial payment is required to make a booking. (Banking fees will be covered by the client). Clients that are not able to pay the deposit must send an email to email@example.com . Please keep in mind that the vacancy is limited and we will not be able to secure your reservation if the group does not exceed 6 participants.
Ameth Salas Tecsi.
3. CANCELLING A RESERVATION
In the event of cancellation or reduction of a reservation, the following conditions shall apply:
- In case of emergencies or force majeure the client could change his retreat date, he must anticipate at least 2 days before.
- You can also change your ayahuasca retreat, deadline 2 years.
- You can transfer your reservation to another person, prior coordination.
- You can donate your reservation to the community of shamans, which helps pay the Bank (the purchase of the land and the future construction of the temple of shamans.
- Between 15-30 days, we will refund 90% of the total cost of the ceremony.
- Less than 6 days onwards, 60% of the total cost of the ceremony will be refunded.
- Between 5 and 3 days onwards, 20% of the total cost of the ceremony will be refunded.
- Less than 1 to 2 days will have no refund.
- Any cancellation must have a written response with our compliance, otherwise it will not be considered valid.
Otherwise, if you do not like any of these options you will choose one of these return alternatives.
Every cancelation must be sent to our email adress in order to be confirmed.
- All payments must be made to our account according to the current exchange rate of the day; in case you wish to
deposit in national currency: Soles.
- We prefer the Western Union deposit in dollars. Otherwise, the payment can be made at our office in Cusco.
- Western Union: will be paid in the name of the Manager of the Association of Shamans, Juana Carrasco Arredondo, D.N.I. 40902151.
- Scotiabank, savings account in dollars 058-7399485 (fwist interbank code, BSUDPEPL).
Otherwise in the main office of Cusco.
Shipping by: Western Union or other banks. Reservation contribution: 10%, the rest cancel in Cusco office.
4. PAYMENTS AND TRANSFERS
Sincerely, MANAGER GROUP: Peruvian Association of Shamans.
Reservation Policy Ayahuasca Healing Temple.- Read the conditions before booking the ayahuasca service. Ayahuasca and Wachuma retreats in CAISAE. How to book ayahuasca?