Ayahuasca Retreat in Cusco, During the day or night
We have the following schedules for our 1 Day Ayahuasca retreats: 9:00am to 16:00 and 17:00 to 22:00 or return the next day.
Ayahuasca Ceremony in Cusco: This ceremony has 6 different complete techniques that your body and mind need. We guarantee a complete safe, professional and reliable work during the Ayahuasca ceremony. You will be accompanied all the time by an experienced assistant-translator and an expert Amazonian Shaman. Each Master Healer has his specialty in different spiritual areas. We have 2 schedules for the Ayahuasca ceremony, during the day or night. The experience lasts between 3 hours minimum to 5 hours maximum. After drinking, Ayahuasca does not leave any collateral effect like dizziness, vomiting, hangover, physical symptoms or mood disturbance. On the contrary, with greater spiritual energy, you can do your activities without any problem.
We suggest you bring a medical certificate and/or an electrocardiogram attesting proper heart functioning, it is a requirement for taking Ayahuasca. If you have experience with Ayahuasca or similar plants, the medical certificate is not necessary as long as you do not have any heart condition whatsoever or psychiatric problem that requires lifelong medication. Read more information here Contraindications of Ayahuasca.
Ayahuasca Ceremony 1 Day and the 5 Andean Inca Techniques
Medicinal Volcanic Water: Cleansing water composed of different natural minerals that detoxifies the immune system in general. Cleanses the esophagus, stomach, intestines and makes kidneys eliminate toxic residues, which are expelled orally, urinarily and anally. Preferable drink it before or the same day of your Ayahuasca ceremony.
Coca-Leaf Reading: Used as an oracle, guidance, prediction of the future. The reading of coca leaves allows us a diagnosis and personal counseling. It is important to spot problems, deepen the knowledge of your situation to help you with the whole healing process. It can be a powerful addition to the Ayahuasca ceremony.
Cleansing of Negative Energies: We open the chakras to free the spirit, and prepare you inside and outside before the Ayahuasca ceremony. We purify and cleanse the negative energies of karma, bad vibrations and spiritual sensations accumulated throughout the body.
Ayahuasca Ceremony (1): The Ayahuasca ceremony heals the wounds of the soul, transforms your heart and mind through forgiveness. It purifies the blood, allows a deep spiritual, psychological and physical liberation.
Offering to the Pachamama (Mother Earth).– We ask for improvement on areas of spirituality, health, love, work, family and more. We pray for life, food, well-being and for the constant creation. We thank for everything we have now, the benefits received from the sacred plant and from the forces of the universe.
Flowering Bath.– It helps to activate life, channels and charges us with spiritual cosmic energy, connects us with the great spirits of the universe. It attracts magical positive vibrations and energetic powers and brings us personal protection against negative energies.
Suggestions and/or recommendations:
- We suggest that you come to the office one day prior to the Ayahuasca ceremony, from 9 am to 9 pm. The idea is to drink the volcanic water to detoxify your immune system, the main requirement before taking Ayahuasca. If you do not have time, you can drink the water the same day of the retreat at the earliest time (the cleansing takes 2 hours). Please avoid eating or drinking for at least 4 hours before the volcanic water intake.
- You can do the 6 complete ceremonies or just the Ayahuasca ceremony plus the volcanic medicinal water and/or individually choosen Inca ritual.
Ayahuasca Ceremony 1 Day - Different Services Included
- Daily departures: 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. The retreat is available on the date you choose or schedule.
- Pick up from the shamanic center, round trip from Cusco to the CAISAE Retreat Temple (Sacred Valley South).
- Accommodation for 1 day (available for 1 or 2 people per room) at the Retreat Temple. Special vegetarian diet.
- 01 take of Ayahuasca and 5 Andean ceremonies. (Total 6 different techniques or ceremonies included).
- Different elements used in the ceremonies, offerings used throughout the healing retreat.
- Experienced spiritual teachers. Assistant/translator who speaks Quechua, Spanish and English.
- We allow you to take pictures on different sessions, without interruption, for personal record through the helper (optional).
- The whole retreat is carried by 4 different native Peruvian Shamans. Andean: from Qeros and Ausangate tribes; Amazonian: from the Ashaninkas, Shipibo or Machiguenga tribes.
- Meetings, consultations (group or individual) and interpretation of visions with the Shaman to share your experiences.
- Andean instrumental music for spiritual relaxation and meditation at the Retreat Temple.
- Private retreat: all the ceremonies will be completely private.
- Private VIP Retreat: all ceremonies are totally private and so are the volcanic water drinking and transport and your accomodation. You will have 1 spacious and fully furnished room of 50 m2, with private bathroom inside, heating and hot water.
- In the case of private retreats everything is independent, nobody else will join any of the ceremonies.
- A retreat group contents a maximum 6 participants; if the group exceeds 6 participants there will be 2 shamans to conduct the Ayahuasca ceremonies in different rooms.
- We have capacity for a group of 30 people inside the 1200 m2 Retreat Temple.
- A WHOLE DAY.- Ayahuasca Peru, Ayahuasca ceremony Cusco. You will be fasting, only allowed to drink water. We will pick you up at 9 am to go to our Retreat Temple located in Patapata, Sacred Valley South. Upon arrival you will begin with the Coca Leaves Reading ceremony. Then we continue with the Cleansing of Negative Energies ceremony given that it is very important to send them all away before the Ayahuasca ceremony. You will have a brief time to relax, meditate or concentrate. At 11:00 am we start the Ayahuasca ceremony. The Master Shaman says his prayers to ask permission from the sacred medicinal plant and from all the forces of the universe so that the Ayahuasca ceremony is in balance with you and nature. Then follows the Pachamama (Mother Earth) Ceremony, we thank it in order to align the energies in complete harmony with the earth. We finish with the Flowering Bath which serves for protection against negative energies. Finally follows a brief conversation to share your experiences, the Master Shaman can guide you to a complete understanding of the visions and the messages of the Ayahuasca. Then you will have something to eat. The return will be at approximately 7:00 pm.
- If you want to stay extra nights at the Retreat Temple, please request. We have fully furnished rooms on the 3rd level for rent.
I. ECONOMIC SERVICE. (In Cusco City downtown. Retreats Temple The Light 3rd Floor)
BASIC: 1 Ayahuasca and Volcanic Medicinal Water
BASIC: 1 Ayahuasca + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
II. INTERMEDIATE SERVICE. (At the Retreats Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
GROUP: 1 Ayahuasca and Volcanic Medicinal Water
GROUP: 1 Ayahuasca + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
III. PRIVATE SERVICE. (At the Retreats Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
PRIVATE: 1 Ayahuasca and Volcanic Medicinal Water
PRIVATE: 1 Ayahuasca + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
IV. VIP SPECIAL SERVICE. (At the Retreats Temple in the countryside, 1 hour away from Cusco city in Patapata)
VIP: 1 Ayahuasca and Volcanic Medicinal Water
VIP: 1 Ayahuasca + 5 Andean Inca Techniques
Ayahuasca ceremony 1 Day – Cusco. Tupaq Inca Yupanqui, the Mystical Power of Plants.- Ayahuasca Peru. The Ayahuasca ceremony in Cusco has a transcendental importancy in Inca history. Emperor Tupaq Inca Yupanqui had great faith in the visions and believed in the divine advice he obtained through the Ayahuasca ceremony. Due to the plant’s advice he was able to conquer Ecuador, expanding the domains of his father in South America. He was a great mystical believer, confident on the mysterious power of plants. Through the Master Shamans he connected with the Ayahuasca, the Wachuma (San Pedro) and made Andean offerings to the heavenly Gods. The Ayahuasca ceremony was his guide and he found answers to his questions. He was connected with the forces of the universe and spirits, just like his father Pachacutec and his son Huayna Capac. Pachacutec was a great warrior and transforming leader of the empire. History tells that from the beginning of the war he was in great disadvantage of soldiers, in a ratio of 1 to 3, when his soldiers receded almost losing the battle against the Chancas. Pachacutec was filled with courage and knew from his Ayahuasca ceremony that he will win the war. Leading the ranks with his bright eyes full of light, he said, motivating his soldiers “I am the son of the Sun, the stones will become warriors, the energy of the Gods and the universe is in my favor”, and they won indeed. According to history, 20000 Chancas died and only 8000 Cusco soldiers, in the planes of Yawarpampa. Reference: html://tawantinsuyo-the-medicine-of-the-Incas.
Ayahuasca Ceremony in Cusco, a professional and responsible work with shamans of the jungle. Ayahuasca Ceremony in Peru, Ayahuasca ceremonies Peru Cusco.