Ayahuasca centered travel in Machu Picchu – We provide mystical options. If you want to participate in an Ayahuasca experience in Machu Picchu we can provide one. Or we can coordinate your tour in Machu Picchu without Ayahuasca. This is an incredible and energetic experience of spiritual healing. More information at: www.caisae.com
ITINERARY Ayahuasca Machupicchu Tour
- Day 1, Pick up at 6.50 am from your Hotel.
- 30 minute trip to Poroy in our private transportation.
- 3 hours by train to the town of Aguas Calientes (incredible views).
- Afternoon free (you can visit the hot springs for 10 Peruvian soles. You can walk to the Inka museum on your own).
- Informative meeting about Machu Picchu with the guide at 7 pm at hotel reception.
- Day 2 Machu Picchu visit and return to Cusco.
- Early Awakening.
- Bus route to Machu Picchu (if you wake up early you will take one of the first buses to Machu Picchu).
- Enjoy the sunrise (depending on the weather).
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Bus return to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon. Departure by train at 4:45 pm to Poroy, transfer in our private vehicle to your hotel in Cusco (arrival time to Cusco around 8:45 p.m). Meals not included.
- Note. From April to June this itinerary may change due to landslides along the Poroy railroad to the Sacred Valley, so the pick up time will be at 06:30 in the morning from the hotel that will take you To Cusco bus station where you will take the bus for 2 hours to the Sacred Valley where you will take the train for 2 hours to Aguas Calientes, the return to Cusco will be the same).
PROGRAM Ayahuasca Machu Picchu Travel
MACHU PICCHU 2D / 1N
DAY 1: CUSCO – POROY / OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
Machupicchu travel: A representative of our company will pick you up at 6:50 am from your hotel and take you to Poroy train station which is only 20 minutes from Cusco or to Ollantaytambo which is 2 hours from Cusco. This depends on the departure time you choose for the train. Either way the train ride is impressive, with very comfortable seating. During the trip, you will enjoy many glacier peaks, lush valleys and Inca agricultural terraces on both sides of the valley. From the train you can see many of the many Inca ruins and km 82 where the Classic Inca Trail begins. Little by little, you will enter the jungle and Aguas Calientes (2000 meters above sea level), where our representative will pick you up and take you to the hotel. Then you will have the afternoon free and some activities can be organized. For example, a visit to the thermal waters, Mandor Gardes or waterfalls. Lunch and dinner will be at the restaurant in the hotel.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
After an early breakfast at the hotel you can take the bus to climb to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu which is only 30 minutes away. Busses depart every 10 minutes. If you do not want to take the bus, but prefer to go hiking along the Inca Trail, simply let your guide know so that he can show you the Inca trail to Machu Picchu, which takes approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes.
In Machu Picchu you will meet the group which is provided 2 hours of a guided tour. Then you will have extra time to explore the Inca citadel on your own. If you want to see Huayna Picchu you can do that trek. You can also go to Machu Picchu’s most famous place, La Puerta del Sol, which is approximately a 1 hour climb. If you just want to get postcard pictures of the ruins, you stay inside Machu Picchu. We encourage all travelers to make the most of their time in this place. There are options to return to Aguas Calientes, either by bus or simply following on foot through the famous steps of the Incas. The departure time to Ollantaytambo is in the afternoon, then by bus to your hotel in Cusco. Note: The ascent to Puerta del Sol is always available and is freely accessible. This is an easy way to walk to a lovely place with views over Machu Picchu.
If you prefer to do Huayna Picchu with more spectacular views, this has to be planned in advance and has an extra charge of $25 per person. It takes 45 minutes to get to the top and it is a bit difficult. The other option is Machu Picchu Mountain which is 1.5 hours up and is very challenging. There is an additional charge of $15 per person. This is probably the most beautiful and spectacular of all options, however all three options are lovely and will result in incredible photos.
INCLUDED / NOT INCLUDED
INCLUDED IN THE Ayahuasca Machu Picchu Travel
- Pick up at your hotel.
- Transport by bus to the train station.
- Train ride to Aguas Calientes.
- Pick up from the Aguas Calientes train station and transfer to the hotel.
- Afternoon free to visit the hot springs or walk to the flower garden.
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Price of the entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in English.
- Free extra time to climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Return ticket by train to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to Cusco and to the hotel.
NOT INCLUDED, Ayahuasca Machupicchu Tour
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu.
- Meals, which can be arranged in the restaurant.
- Price of the entrance to the hot springs.
- Huayna Picchu / Machu Picchu Mountain ($25 / $15).
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- Small backpack.
- Original passport and student card if valid.
- A jacket.
- Sun hat.
- Mosquito repellent.
- The Machu Picchu area is humid and hot, so appropriate clothing.
- Extra money for meals and snacks.
- We recommend you bring a packed lunch to Machu Picchu.
- If you are visiting in the rainy season, bring plastic poncho and rain gear.
- Take enough drinking water and an electrolyte since in Machu Picchu it is very expensive.
- You are allowed to bring bottled water and refreshments inside the ruins of Machu Picchu.
- The backpack should not exceed 25 pounds, large bags are not allowed.
- Minimum of persons required 2:
- 2D / 1N Machu Picchu – $ 325 per person
- Student Discount with ISIC Student Card: $ 20.
- Student Discount for Huayna Picchu Permit: $ 10.
- Student Discount for Machu Picchu Mountain Permit: $ 5.
If you want a longer healing treatment, check our Ayahuasca 5-Day retreat!Reserve
Ayahuasca Machupicchu travel cusco incredible and energetic experience of spiritual healing Ayahuasca Machupicchu Tour. A unique Machupicchu experience.